Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

A thank you to irresponsible pilots

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

A thank you to irresponsible pilots

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2015, 07:39 AM
p3arljam
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A thank you to irresponsible pilots

I just wanted to say thanks to the irresponsible pilots that fly their drones and aircraft near airports, on to the White House lawn, to spy into peoples homes and all the other places they are not suppose to fly. I want to thank you for making the AMA spend a lot of money having to deal with these issues with the FAA and causing restrictions and membership fees to go up. I really do hope a little more common sense will take over and hopefully this great hobby will continue before it gets banned all together. It is hard to find a club and field to fly at lets hope some dont take that away from all of us.
Old 10-21-2015, 12:21 PM
FLAPHappy
My Feedback: (209)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by p3arljam
I just wanted to say thanks to the irresponsible pilots that fly their drones and aircraft near airports, on to the White House lawn, to spy into peoples homes and all the other places they are not suppose to fly. I want to thank you for making the AMA spend a lot of money having to deal with these issues with the FAA and causing restrictions and membership fees to go up. I really do hope a little more common sense will take over and hopefully this great hobby will continue before it gets banned all together. It is hard to find a club and field to fly at lets hope some dont take that away from all of us.
There are numerous threads in the AMA forum that discuss the very issue you are talking about.
Old 10-21-2015, 04:03 PM
combatpigg
My Feedback: (3)

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by p3arljam
I thought this was all part of the Vision Of A New America...?