Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

Are we as hobbyist UAS users in the clear for now? can we jump for joy? or to soon?

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

Are we as hobbyist UAS users in the clear for now? can we jump for joy? or to soon?

Old 09-18-2016, 07:22 PM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by porcia83
What exactly am I supposed to drop? A difference of opinion? Have I attacked you or given you venom? You've shared your opinion and I've shared mine, I thought we had a conversation going there that wasn't in any way confrontational.

Are the threads a place where everyone is supposed to agree...be "like minded" If you look at my responses I keep it conversational and leave out the personal attacks that are usually lobbed my way, perhaps you missed them. I guess the others get a pass?

I see you edited your first comment saying something about not liking someone here. I don't dislike anyone here, I don't have a reason to feel that way about anyone, just to clarify. I've met some great folks both virtually and in person from the site.
Are you too proud to stop, or do you think everybody else is imagining the combative nature of your posts? Is it not enough that numerous people have asked you to chill, only to reply, "what? who, ME? It's not me, it's everybody else!"

It's one thing to share and have differing opinions, it's another to incessantly try and convince others they are wrong.

Regards,

Astro
Old 09-19-2016, 03:44 AM
Sport_Pilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I see some seem to have raw nerves here. I saw no attacks here. I disagree with porcia from time to time but I rarely if ever see his replies to the contrary as attacks.
Old 09-19-2016, 06:02 AM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sport_Pilot
I see some seem to have raw nerves here. I saw no attacks here. I disagree with porcia from time to time but I rarely if ever see his replies to the contrary as attacks.
And I honestly try to keep it that way. I know my views aren't always welcomed here, I've heard over and over from people how they come here to hear like minded comments and views. I think a good forum will have many different views and perspectives.
Old 09-19-2016, 06:27 AM
GSXR1000
My Feedback: (7)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lets all
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	anchorman_agree_to_disagree.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	2181496  
Old 09-19-2016, 09:36 AM
porcia83