Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

AMA Insider calls for CHANGE. VP running for President supports TRADITIONAL MODELLERS

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

AMA Insider calls for CHANGE. VP running for President supports TRADITIONAL MODELLERS

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2016, 04:16 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cj_rumley
You brought it into the conversation, and this isn't the first instance. You want Frank Tiano to wear it like a scarlet letter.
Right, so it does appear to be some kind of personal grudge thing, figured as much. I never said anything about Tiano needing to wear a Scarlet Letter for the fact that he was an AVP and is no longer , I'm really questioning why that is the case. Oh and for the record he actually brought that up in his campaign statement. sounds like it may be a sensitive issue though. And again he is the candidate running and unless I'm mistaken the two other parties you reference are not running for the position so why would that be any matter for discussion in this thread.
Old 08-15-2016, 04:43 PM
cj_rumley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by porcia83
Right, so it does appear to be some kind of personal grudge thing, figured as much. I never said anything about Tiano needing to wear a Scarlet Letter for the fact that he was an AVP and is no longer , I'm really questioning why that is the case. Oh and for the record he actually brought that up in his campaign statement. sounds like it may be a sensitive issue though. And again he is the candidate running and unless I'm mistaken the two other parties you reference are not running for the position so why would that be any matter for discussion in this thread.

Why did you bring Frank Tiano and the questioning of his former AVP status up in this thread about another candidate?
Old 08-15-2016, 04:48 PM
porcia83
Banned

Originally Posted by jester_s1
The question was asked what will happen if "we" separate from "them." The answer is the death of the AMA. There are already several community organizations for MR flying. None have gained the critical mass yet to become a national representative yet, but they are on their way. If the AMA pushes away the MR crowd, their organisations will grow. Then they'll become a real player in government negotiations and grow more. If they are smart, they'll incorporate benefits for the park flyer crowd who are probably also flying MR vehicles. That will give them the two fastest growing segments of the RC hobby while the AMA continues to age. Eventually dues won't be able to support AMA services and promotion, so it will cease to exist. That will take a while, but a decision to be traditionalist now will make it a certainty. Then when the AMA goes, so will most clubs' insurance. Some might find other coverage, but many won't be able to and will have to close. As an organization, we need the funds and the energy of young people. If that means embracing newfangled gadgets that they like, so be it. But the truth is that most have already been turned away by selfish jerks who only want to be around glow powered balsa planes. Such people have already doomed their clubs to death once their generation is gone. If we let them, they will do the same to the AMA.
I can't agree with everything there, but pretty darn close. I think is a measure of selfishness there from some, but I also think it's fear as well. Fear of change, fear of not being in power, not being respected for skills no longer valued (for better or worse), and most importantly, not being relevant. There have been many posts here and elsewhere from "traditional" members bemoaning everything from ARF's to Foamies, wishing and wanting to go back to the days of scratchbuilding and dope. As if that would change anything that's gone on over the past 4 years or so. They lament the "kids" getting into the hobby and all the technology that allows them to fly without going through the hurdles they had to. And finally some of the feel that they themselves built the AMA into what it is today, not having a clue in the world that it was actually the AMA EC, and the collective membership who did so. All along the way too, from rubber band powered free flight, up to today's incredible turnbine powered aircraft and high end giant scale planes as even yes, the "drones".

Adapt to change, or die a slow but assured death. Thank god the AMA has been so accepting of ALL types of models, disciplines, and technologies. I bet it would be swell to still fly 72!
Old 08-15-2016, 04:58 PM
porcia83
Banned

Why did you bring Frank Tiano and the questioning of his former AVP status up in this thread about another candidate?
LoL, good stuff. We're going to go that route eh? Please take some time and go back to post # 1, and focus in on all the comments from the rest of the folks that have absolutely nothing to do with this specific persons elections, including yours. If you want to preach about thread topic purity, walk the walk as well. You actively participate in many threads in the AMA forums that have much to do with all things AMA, and this is certainly one of them. Once they candidates launch their statements, it's fair game to question them and their past actions, as well as what they plan to do specifically to run this organization. So ya, if Tiano wants to highlight the fact that he was an AVP for 5 years, but won't explain why he stopped being one, I think that's a fair question. Just as it's fair to look at Tougas's campaign promises as VP, and then see what if any of those promises were kept.

So why again did you want to bring in two posters here that aren't running for office and talk about prior positions that might have held when it had nothing to do with running for office? I've asked three times now with no answer, although I suspect I know the answer.
Old 08-15-2016, 05:10 PM
porcia83
Banned

posts 4,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,16,17,18,20,22,25,26,27,29,30 ,36,37,38,40,41,42,45,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55,5 9,60,62,63,64,66,67...i stopped there after discussions about people being banned, sock puppets, high horses, leader members, e-mails to AMA, etc etc etc. You were there all along the way, and didn't seem to have any issues with those discussions. I get that Tougas is now your preferred choice, all fine and well, but discussions regarding him and other candidates are going to happen in many of the threads. Let's not let this one degenerate into something not even remotely related to the campaigns, deal?
Old 08-15-2016, 05:14 PM
cj_rumley

LoL, good stuff. We're going to go that route eh? Please take some time and go back to post # 1, and focus in on all the comments from the rest of the folks that have absolutely nothing to do with this specific persons elections, including yours. If you want to preach about thread topic purity, walk the walk as well. You actively participate in many threads in the AMA forums that have much to do with all things AMA, and this is certainly one of them. Once they candidates launch their statements, it's fair game to question them and their past actions, as well as what they plan to do specifically to run this organization. So ya, if Tiano wants to highlight the fact that he was an AVP for 5 years, but won't explain why he stopped being one, I think that's a fair question. Just as it's fair to look at Tougas's campaign promises as VP, and then see what if any of those promises were kept.

So why again did you want to bring in two posters here that aren't running for office and talk about prior positions that might have held when it had nothing to do with running for office? I've asked three times now with no answer, although I suspect I know the answer.
You seemed to be more interested in making his background "questionable" that you are about getting an answer. You know how to get to his web site, so why don't you ask him?
I brought up other AVPs that are now retired from the AVP position, because of your insensitivity that others are present in the same position while you are inferring that it was questionable as to character, etc. as a faux pas that I found amusing.
Over and Out
Old 08-15-2016, 05:17 PM
mongo
My Feedback: (15)

Received 80 Likes on 70 Posts

CJ, ask him if he knows about that other was once a DVP, then wasn't, that ran a few campaigns for AMA president.
it is not an unheard of thing, as he somewhat suggested.
Old 08-15-2016, 05:29 PM
porcia83
Banned

Originally Posted by mongo
CJ, ask him if he knows about that other was once a DVP, then wasn't, that ran a few campaigns for AMA president.
it is not an unheard of thing, as he somewhat suggested.
I think you just did......Horrace McCain? If not, don't know off the top of my head. I'm sure stranger things have happened, and again, if a candidate is running it might be a point to question them on. If Tougas made promises to do things and didn't deliver, I would ask why. If McCain ran for an office that he previously had and quit, I'd ask why. If Tiano had a higher AMA position and then didn't, I think it's a fair question. obviously, not everyone will share that position.
Old 08-15-2016, 05:33 PM
porcia83
Banned

You seemed to be more interested in making his background "questionable" that you are about getting an answer. You know how to get to his web site, so why don't you ask him?
I brought up other AVPs that are now retired from the AVP position, because of your insensitivity that others are present in the same position while you are inferring that it was questionable as to character, etc. as a faux pas that I found amusing.
Over and Out
LoL, dismissed I guess? All of the candidates backgrounds are "questionable", in so far as the elections go, why is it amusing that anyone would have questions about them? You have injected character into this discussion, I'm just asking questions...just like other members here like to do about the AMA. Just questions, right?
Old 08-15-2016, 05:42 PM
rcmiket

The question was asked what will happen if "we" separate from "them." The answer is the death of the AMA. There are already several community organizations for MR flying. None have gained the critical mass yet to become a national representative yet, but they are on their way. If the AMA pushes away the MR crowd, their organisations will grow. Then they'll become a real player in government negotiations and grow more. If they are smart, they'll incorporate benefits for the park flyer crowd who are probably also flying MR vehicles. That will give them the two fastest growing segments of the RC hobby while the AMA continues to age. Eventually dues won't be able to support AMA services and promotion, so it will cease to exist. That will take a while, but a decision to be traditionalist now will make it a certainty. Then when the AMA goes, so will most clubs' insurance. Some might find other coverage, but many won't be able to and will have to close. As an organization, we need the funds and the energy of young people. If that means embracing newfangled gadgets that they like, so be it. But the truth is that most have already been turned away by selfish jerks who only want to be around glow powered balsa planes. Such people have already doomed their clubs to death once their generation is gone. If we let them, they will do the same to the AMA.
Now all you have to do is convince the MR crowd to join the AMA. The AMA has reached out to them have they not? One of the candidates in this election says it ain't happening. Is he lying?
Mike
Old 08-15-2016, 05:50 PM
porcia83
Banned

Originally Posted by rcmiket
Now all you have to do is convince the MR crowd to join the AMA. One of the candidates in this election says it ain't happening. Is he lying?

Mike
Is that the same candidate who is running on a platform of "traditional modeling" and is about as anti-MR as can be? Boy, if I asked if someone was lying I'd never hear the end of it, lol. Lying seems like a strong word. Perhaps he's just ignorant of the facts? Did he not get the same information we all did about how successful the Best Buy marketing program was, what was that new member sign in number, 7, 8, or 900 brand new members? How could he miss that information, those were absolute numbers based on new purchases. If he did, well, that's on him as a member of the EC (assuming it's Tougas). If he did get them, but misrepresent them, well then, that's a whole different story.
Old 08-15-2016, 06:54 PM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I think is a measure of selfishness there from some, but I also think it's fear as well. Fear of change, fear of not being in power, not being respected for skills no longer valued (for better or worse), and most importantly, not being relevant.
I think you are wrong.
There have been many posts here and elsewhere from "traditional" members bemoaning everything from ARF's to Foamies, wishing and wanting to go back to the days of scratchbuilding and dope.
Way to paraphrase to shed a negative light on the "traditionalists". I have been involved in every thread here about "traditional" modeling. It has been explained to you tirelessly. Admittedly, there were some widely varied opinions on what "traditional" modeling is, there was NEVER once anyone that believed that it meant the hobby was about scratch-building and dope. If there was, I beg you to post it here, otherwise, we can just write your comments off to wild exaggerations and drama.
They lament the "kids" getting into the hobby and all the technology that allows them to fly without going through the hurdles they had to.
Again, one of your wild exaggerations. I don't recall anyone saying that, rather, that they resented that anyone could open a box from Walmart and cause the problems they have in the NAS without a second thought or any "skin" in the game, WITHOUT regard for the AMA.
And finally some of the feel that they themselves built the AMA into what it is today, not having a clue in the world that it was actually the AMA EC, and the collective membership who did so.
Somebody SAID that? Or is that just another of your exaggerations and twisted interpretations, "as Porcia sees it"?
I bet it would be swell to still fly 72!
Actually, we wouldn't be under scrutiny like we are now if we still flew 72!!!!

Porcia, For all of the preaching you do here for others to stay on topic and keep the discussions positive, you sure make it hard to do so. You really should take a step back once in a while, read what you post and ask yourself if it fits within the "rules" you would like others to adhere to. This would be a much friendlier place. Come on, be the bigger man and start a new, "positive and friendly" trend. Take Mom's advice, if you don't have something positive to say, keep it to yourself. Just because you believe Tiano and Tougas are evil, you don't have to sing it from the mountaintop day in and day out.

Regards,

Astro
Old 08-15-2016, 07:10 PM
porcia83
Banned

Originally Posted by astrohog
I think you are wrong.

Way to paraphrase to shed a negative light on the "traditionalists". I have been involved in every thread here about "traditional" modeling. It has been explained to you tirelessly. Admittedly, there were some widely varied opinions on what "traditional" modeling is, there was NEVER once anyone that believed that it meant the hobby was about scratch-building and dope. If there was, I beg you to post it here, otherwise, we can just write your comments off to wild exaggerations and drama.

Again, one of your wild exaggerations. I don't recall anyone saying that, rather, that they resented that anyone could open a box from Walmart and cause the problems they have in the NAS without a second thought or any "skin" in the game, WITHOUT regard for the AMA.
Somebody SAID that? Or is that just another of your exaggerations and twisted interpretations, "as Porcia sees it"?

Actually, we wouldn't be under scrutiny like we are now if we still flew 72!!!!

Porcia, For all of the preaching you do here for others to stay on topic and keep the discussions positive, you sure make it hard to do so. You really should take a step back once in a while, read what you post and ask yourself if it fits within the "rules" you would like others to adhere to. This would be a much friendlier place. Come on, be the bigger man and start a new, "positive and friendly" trend. Take Mom's advice, if you don't have something positive to say, keep it to yourself. Just because you believe Tiano and Tougas are evil, you don't have to sing it from the mountaintop day in and day out.

Regards,

Astro
I thought the petty antics and intolerance were on the way out with the long goodbye and deleted posts, I guess not. It would be fun and a rather simple exercise to respond to each comment, but I'm going to pass going forward (as I indicated previously). I'll go ahead and keep posting my thoughts and opinions and you keep posting yours, and we'll agree to disagree as needed, mmkay? Let's leave mother's out of the equation too.
Old 08-15-2016, 07:27 PM
astrohog

I thought the petty antics and intolerance were on the way out with the long goodbye and deleted posts, I guess not. It would be fun and a rather simple exercise to respond to each comment, but I'm going to pass going forward (as I indicated previously). I'll go ahead and keep posting my thoughts and opinions and you keep posting yours, and we'll agree to disagree as needed, mmkay? Let's leave mother's out of the equation too.
So, asking you to take an honest look at your posts is "petty antics and intolerance"?
As long as you continue to put bias and spin into your posts, I will continue to point it out and ask that you quantify your statements. If I get labeled or banned for doing that, so be it. I would not want to be part of a community that allows a member to make statements unchecked.

Oh, and by the way, you almost ALWAYS "pass" when it comes to the difficult questions, why is that?

Regards,

Astro
Old 08-15-2016, 07:31 PM
astrohog

So ya, if Tiano wants to highlight the fact that he was an AVP for 5 years, but won't explain why he stopped being one, I think that's a fair question. .
Here's your chance to get the answer to the question you have posted numerous times....

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/ama-...statement.html

Regards,

Astro
Old 08-15-2016, 07:38 PM
porcia83
Banned

I'm going to take your advice and be the bigger man, let's agree to disagree.
Old 08-15-2016, 08:06 PM
jester_s1

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by rcmiket
Now all you have to do is convince the MR crowd to join the AMA. The AMA has reached out to them have they not? One of the candidates in this election says it ain't happening. Is he lying?
Mike
No, he isn't lying at all. I would say that the AMA has not reached out effectively to the MR crowd. I am a "traditional" aeromodeler, at least as traditional as you can be with ARFs and 2.4ghz radios. I also own a quadcopter with a camera and autonomous flight controller that I fly some. I am very appreciative of the AMA for its advocating on behalf of hobby RC flight of all kinds. But I wouldn't join the AMA if I was only a quad pilot and not an airplane pilot too who is a member of an RC club. Why? Because the AMA has not built value into being a member for MR pilots. The insurance doesn't really do much for them when flying the way MR craft are normally flown. The magazine has little to say about MR craft, so I wouldn't find that valuable. And the hostility of so many current AMA members and some of its leadership toward the MR crowd would push me away for sure. Definitely, the AMA will take money from the MR crowd if they are apt to send it in and has advertised to them that they really should do so. But the MR crowd doesn't really get anything for it, and at some times the AMA actively works against them.

Myself, I think the AMA has already been too slow to incorporate MR, FPV, and autonomous aircraft into the hobby. There are so many really neat competitive things that can be done with them, which is very much in the AMA's wheelhouse. And honestly that would probably be the best way to get MR pilots interested in the AMA. The AMA could also be hub for information about commercial licensing and MR safety, bringing back its TRADITIONAL focus of education. But the AMA has made no attempt at either. There may still be time to establish some competitive events and a club sponsor system for MR focused activities, but the door is closing. That mistake probably won't cost me the chance to participate in this hobby in my lifetime, but the consequences for the next generation will be far reaching.
Old 08-15-2016, 08:22 PM
astrohog

I'm going to take your advice and be the bigger man, let's agree to disagree.
LOL. You're the bigger man by your own admission (and your own set of rules!)

Kinda reminds me of playing chess with a pigeon.......

Astro
Old 08-16-2016, 01:38 AM
mongo
My Feedback: (15)

Received 80 Likes on 70 Posts

I think you just did......Horrace McCain? If not, don't know off the top of my head. I'm sure stranger things have happened, and again, if a candidate is running it might be a point to question them on. If Tougas made promises to do things and didn't deliver, I would ask why. If McCain ran for an office that he previously had and quit, I'd ask why. If Tiano had a higher AMA position and then didn't, I think it's a fair question. obviously, not everyone will share that position.
actually, i had overlooked hoss. was thinking about the guy, D-8, who was a DVP then president then dropped out for a bit as just a modeler, and then was some position again, then ended as the DVP. ran a hobby shop in dallas through all this. all this happened in the 60s-early80s. can not remember his name.
and, do we know if tiano quit his DVP position, was voted out, or just did not run for re election?
Old 08-16-2016, 02:46 AM
rcmiket

No, he isn't lying at all. I would say that the AMA has not reached out effectively to the MR crowd. I am a "traditional" aeromodeler, at least as traditional as you can be with ARFs and 2.4ghz radios. I also own a quadcopter with a camera and autonomous flight controller that I fly some. I am very appreciative of the AMA for its advocating on behalf of hobby RC flight of all kinds. But I wouldn't join the AMA if I was only a quad pilot and not an airplane pilot too who is a member of an RC club. Why? Because the AMA has not built value into being a member for MR pilots. The insurance doesn't really do much for them when flying the way MR craft are normally flown. The magazine has little to say about MR craft, so I wouldn't find that valuable. And the hostility of so many current AMA members and some of its leadership toward the MR crowd would push me away for sure. Definitely, the AMA will take money from the MR crowd if they are apt to send it in and has advertised to them that they really should do so. But the MR crowd doesn't really get anything for it, and at some times the AMA actively works against them.

Myself, I think the AMA has already been too slow to incorporate MR, FPV, and autonomous aircraft into the hobby. There are so many really neat competitive things that can be done with them, which is very much in the AMA's wheelhouse. And honestly that would probably be the best way to get MR pilots interested in the AMA. The AMA could also be hub for information about commercial licensing and MR safety, bringing back its TRADITIONAL focus of education. But the AMA has made no attempt at either. There may still be time to establish some competitive events and a club sponsor system for MR focused activities, but the door is closing. That mistake probably won't cost me the chance to participate in this hobby in my lifetime, but the consequences for the next generation will be far reaching.
The AMA reached out to them with FREE memberships thru Best Buy that by their own admission didn't do well but did net about 900 new FREE members. Now just how many FREE offers we given out and how many were redeemed I don't have off hand.
From the Jan EC minutes.

"• Best Buy Program: the program is underperforming, not meeting expectations by a wide margin. Reasons might be that the program was launched late and during the holiday season sales were softer than expected; the ED felt Best Buy did not promote the program and it was not launched in as many stores as it could have been. Mathewson has a call scheduled next week with Luke Thornburg their Product Development Manager to try and get this program back on track. Only 903 cards activated for redemption in Best Buy stores and of those, only 285 have been activated with AMA. "

Now from the April minutes.

"• Best Buy Program: revenue generated through end of February was $62,092; the program has become profitable for us although not what we had hoped. Still working with them to make improvements. "

So which is it is it working or not? Regardless if we took in money or not FREE to the end user is just that FREE. When the time comes to pony up $75 bucks will they?

Now if we can't get them to redeem FREE membership offers just what can we do to get them to join? Then how do we get them to turn FREE into paying members?.
You suggest the AMA to become the " hub for information about commercial licensing" that's not what were about .

They are a "Self-supporting, non-profit organization whose purpose is to promote development of model aviation as a recognized sport and worthwhile recreation activity."

You also mention "MR safety" I believe they also have that covered in the safety code along with" Know before you fly" ( which they are listed as one of the founders.)
Now the only group of MR users I see actually "flocking" ( which ain't happening according to a individual on the EC council running for president) to the AMA is the racing crowd as MulitGP the sanctioning body requires AMA to race and we still don't know just how many were members before joining MutliGP and are actually new AMA members. Just how many will remain paying members after the newness of racing wears off.
Mike

Last edited by rcmiket; 08-16-2016 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Added Content
Old 08-16-2016, 03:35 AM
Sport_Pilot

duel meaning
Yeah! That is like many posts here. A duel!
Old 08-16-2016, 03:43 AM
Sport_Pilot

Originally Posted by franklin_m
Well, a handful of thoughts:

- Well, if people are following "the code" and the "programming" as well as the organization is saying they do, then it shouldn't be easy to find documentation of planes going into crowds, people being injured, or examples of people touching planes under power (something I note is specifically prohibited by "the code."). So why worry?

- As for questioning how the money is spent, last time I checked that's one of the ideas behind making 501c3's post their tax information. Everyone's got their own opinion, and I do not agree with how the organization is spending my money.

- On issues of importance to me, like discounts for E5 and below, it's no different than someone wanting to hand out free memberships to 19 and under. Except that AMA decided to one and not the other. I'll keep bringing it up and we'll just see what happens. And they can (and likely will) keep denying it. Heck, they won't even put it to a vote!

- On some of the unprofessional staff work, it goes to how the money is being spent and the type of performance I see for that money. As a paying member I'm entitled to my opinion. Even as a non-paying member, but a taxpayer, I'm entitled to my opinion. Unfortunately, that opinion, more often than not supported by source documents, is met with mockery and sarcasm.

- And your favorite topic of late, a comment I made in frustration, for which I said I regretted. It must be nice to have never done such a thing yourself, here or anywhere else. So I guess that gives you the right to throw stones. Since I'll clearly never get there, I'd ask how is the view from on high?

I'm not sure what you mean by alliances being risked. I can only note that you're the first Leader Member I've ever met. I think I can fairly say that as an ambassador for the hobby and as an ambassador for all that is good, welcoming and open about the AMA, here in these forums, there is no equal.
Youth memberships are given free because it would be a huge expense for a large family, as well as to promote the hobby. Not sure why they would give military discounts to new military members. To promote the hobby I suppose, but not sure it would help that much.
Old 08-16-2016, 03:51 AM
porcia83
Banned

Originally Posted by astrohog
LOL. You're the bigger man by your own admission (and your own set of rules!)

Kinda reminds me of playing chess with a pigeon.......

Astro
up next, I know you are but what am I? LoL, Are we done yet?
Old 08-16-2016, 03:59 AM
Sport_Pilot

I think the time is here and now, Init. The drones aka flying cameras are a different breed, but that's not to invalidate them as a worthwhile hobby pursuit. They deserve to have organization, representation and advocacy just as much as model aircraft enthusiasts do.......but not by the same organization.
So what happens when LOS radio control becomes as old fashioned as rubber powered free flight is now? Will we still be arguing that the AMA is not promoting the hobby? What happens to the fields when 95% are flying FPV? Do we lose our fields and have to drive hundreds of miles as many free-flighter's do now?
Old 08-16-2016, 04:05 AM
porcia83
Banned

Originally Posted by mongo
actually, i had overlooked hoss. was thinking about the guy, D-8, who was a DVP then president then dropped out for a bit as just a modeler, and then was some position again, then ended as the DVP. ran a hobby shop in dallas through all this. all this happened in the 60s-early80s. can not remember his name.
and, do we know if tiano quit his DVP position, was voted out, or just did not run for re election?
That certainly is a good question but one that Astro and more recently CJ seem to have a huge problem with. CJ specifically thinks that's something that I want Tiano to wear a Scarlet Letter for, so I'm glad you asked it as well. I doubt you'll get the same response to it that I did. But, to my knowledge Tiano wasn't a DVP, rather he was an Associate VP. Those are not elected positions, rather they are appointed positions, by the DVP. But I still wondered the same thing you did. Did he resign his position, or was he removed from it. Being removed from it should certainly make voters cautious. There might be a benign reason for resigning for the position, like he moved districts or didn't have the time to devote to the position etc, no big deal. But since he brought the issue up as a strength in his campaign, I think it's fair to ask about...which I will eventually.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.