Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

I guess this FPV drone racing fad is becoming mainstream with large Pro Sports owners

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

I guess this FPV drone racing fad is becoming mainstream with large Pro Sports owners

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2016, 07:13 PM
TheEdge
Banned
My Feedback: (788)

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by porcia83
Just got an e-mail from an old buddy....Drone Racing on ESPN2 tonight at 11PM. I don't have access! It's not that interesting to watch outside, I'd rather see some of the "underground" footage, out in the desert, woods, abandoned building etc.
A 3 dimensional race course that is a video game brought to life. Seen it already and worth a watch
Old 09-15-2016, 07:20 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TheEdge
A 3 dimensional race course that is a video game brought to life. Seen it already and worth a watch
The technology of it is amazing, second only to the skills a pilot needs to run the course. I might be getting bored watching it outside at our field, perhaps the course needs to be changed up a bit and made more challenging. Some other races I've seen were far more challenging, the course in China, and Dubai. I posted a video in another thread with a group of FPV racers going in and out of an abandoned building that I thought was amazing, there's one out there of them racing in an abandoned mall as well. Amazing stuff.
Old 09-15-2016, 07:27 PM
TheEdge
Banned
My Feedback: (788)

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

From a viewing perspective, it's very possible it will be short lived. When they create simulated courses and have the spectators riding along is where I could see potential as it brings the excitement to the viewer or audience.
Old 09-15-2016, 07:35 PM
porcia83
Banned

Originally Posted by TheEdge
From a viewing perspective, it's very possible it will be short lived. When they create simulated courses and have the spectators riding along is where I could see potential as it brings the excitement to the viewer or audience.
Agreed. I think one of the larger events recently placed the spectators in the middle of the course somehow, protected by nets or cages. I think some of the spectators noted the rush of being in the middle of it. I suspect ultimately more of the spectators will end up being racers themselves or tied into the hobby more than we might see folks going to a giant scale fixed wing event such as a jet rally, or Nall. At least for the foreseeable future.

****I went looking for it, couldn't find it with a few clicks, but I remember reading about the some of the spectators being in the mix of it. I did find another piece of the conversation that follows along the topic with another perspective:

Originally Posted by

So does this make it obvious that FPV will never be a spectator sport? I have seen multiple reports stating attendance was miserable. Even the streaming reports were miserable.

RESPONSE:

Define "spectator"

I would argue that the spectator of old is not the necessary model we should be using as a bellwether. Cost combined with convenience has drastically changed many sports when combined with modern technology. Most professional sports see a shift in how fans choose to enjoy watching sports. It is no longer as preferable to join the mad throng of a stadium unless that is an individual's desire to do so.

While interesting and epic venues are always going to be a must, it is not required to physically attend those venues if coverage is done right. I would rather sit home and watch NFL on my own terms than to physically attend a game- the best seat in the house is the one in my own house, and it is far less costly overall.

The sport of drone racing lends to this in so many ways. Online and cable/satellite subscription services would see excellent results if for instance technology provided similar experiences as say, "in car" NASCAR offerings provide. I believe as things develop, many of us would find that a better option overall. The public also would adopt this manner of coverage.

We are only at the infancy of this sport, and as savvy and intelligent people invent and perfect how this sport is presented and covered, we will usher in a new way of viewing and enjoying the sport. I was a true believer before even organized FPV racing saw it's first events as many of you all have been. Advances and ideas I could not have conceived are already seeing the light of day. I wouldn't compare what is ahead with what has been done in the past simply because technological developments can drastically change the nature of how a consumer would participate. Heck- I can even imagine off track betting houses with this sport one day.

Last edited by porcia83; 09-15-2016 at 07:49 PM.
Old 09-16-2016, 03:37 AM
rcmiket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guys wanting to make a living at drone racing , per the DRL infomercial on ESPN 2 last night. I have no problem with it but it ain't recreational R/C is it? I wish them luck and when they race outside in Dolphin Stadium ( most of the races indoors at abandoned buildings from what I saw) I sure hope they use spotters.. The guys behind this have dumped a bunch of cash in site rental.production equipment.building the courses and PR. Hope they aren't in a rush to recoup their investment but big risk big reward (sometimes).
Oh yea there were a few spectators (hard to count as it was a flash across the screen) most of the clapping and hollering was the race participants but nothing like you'd need to make any money.

Mike

Last edited by rcmiket; 09-16-2016 at 03:42 AM.
Old 09-16-2016, 05:30 AM
GSXR1000
My Feedback: (7)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

from what i read, it looks like they are able to switch to the racers fpv views and live feed it to the spectators on the video boards, like nascar in car dash cams...
Old 09-16-2016, 11:20 AM
collector1231
My Feedback: (1)

They build all those drones themselves and its pretty fun. I have tried a micro one with a FPV kit on it in my local hobby shop, and I so much enjoyed flying around the store. I want to get into it now. Lol
Old 09-16-2016, 03:27 PM
porcia83
Banned

Originally Posted by collector1231
They build all those drones themselves and its pretty fun. I have tried a micro one with a FPV kit on it in my local hobby shop, and I so much enjoyed flying around the store. I want to get into it now. Lol
Another addiction to feed.
Old 09-18-2016, 05:14 AM
porcia83
Banned

Originally Posted by rcmiket
Guys wanting to make a living at drone racing , per the DRL infomercial on ESPN 2 last night. I have no problem with it but it ain't recreational R/C is it? I wish them luck and when they race outside in Dolphin Stadium ( most of the races indoors at abandoned buildings from what I saw) I sure hope they use spotters.. The guys behind this have dumped a bunch of cash in site rental.production equipment.building the courses and PR. Hope they aren't in a rush to recoup their investment but big risk big reward (sometimes).
Oh yea there were a few spectators (hard to count as it was a flash across the screen) most of the clapping and hollering was the race participants but nothing like you'd need to make any money.

Mike
Is it any more "recreactional" than those pilots who fly at invitational events with cash prizes upwards of $100,000. I guess since they show up for the love of the hobby and fly real big expensive traditional aircraft it's o/k.

Are you an expert now on the business model of FPV racers, their backers, or even ESPN? And suddenly it's an "infomercial", lol, downplay it some more. Notwithstanding the sudden interest in spectators as a metric for success, you do realize they don't really add to the bottom line right? Any chance this thing called advertising may play a part in the success, and "recouping" their investment?
Old 09-18-2016, 06:25 AM
porcia83
Banned

Almost forgot to mention...not only are FPV and "droner" folks coming into the AMA (and noting that as their primary interest)....guess what, they're actually more involved than we thought. Would it surprise anyone that they have actually chartered new AMA clubs? Yup...they sure have.
Old 09-18-2016, 11:03 AM
porcia83
Banned

Mike
Perhaps your idea of an infomercial isn't the same as everyone else.

Talk about timing...I'm channel surfing on my TV today and what pops on up ESPN...the regular ESPN, not ESPN 82.....but the FPC racers from Govener's Island shot last month. Now, where I come from infomercials tend to run the whole way through wihtout any breaks other than to sell their product. That didn't happen here, that's for sure. Through out the show, the cut for commercials by Bridgestone Tires, Miller Light Beer, GoPro,Dell, Ensure,Arbys,GMC,AXE, Dunken Donuts,ESPN, and then local ads too. I'm trying to think of fixed wing event I saw broadcast, even on local TV, even on internet TV for that matter, but I'm coming up completely blank.

Perhaps all of those companies, including the Fortune 500/Blue Chip companies helped those sponsors in their rush to "recover their investment".

Some other noticeable things. Spectators. Yup...there were plenty of 'em! The grandstand sure looked full. Loved that "fishbowl" set up they had for the spectators too, literally right in the middle of the action. Looked like those folks loved it!

Formalized group racing like this has been going on for two years now. They certainly have come a long way in two years.

They also highlighted something close to "traditional" flying, the Wing racers. Those were pretty cool.

Winners from this years races will become members of Team USA and compete with upwards of 40...yes 40 teams that will compete in the world championships in Oct in Hawaii. Trying to think of an equivalent fixed wing event that's similar. Indoor free flight I guess comes to mind. That's fun and exciting too.

Final observation....an interesting cross section of pilots. I can't say I've ever seen something close to this at any club I've ever belonged to, or visited for events. Excited, enthusiastic and extremely positive in nature....and already talking about how this genre is introducing younger folks to the hobby, and how they are part of it.

An excellent (any dizzying) show to watch, I highly recommend it.
Old 09-18-2016, 11:22 AM
astrohog

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

They also highlighted something close to "traditional" flying, the Wing racers.
Funny how two people can have completely opposite reactions to the same show! I couldn't help but notice through that entire show, there was no mention of the AMA, no mention of traditional modeling, NOTHING even REMOTELY close to what most of us consider, "traditional" modeling activities, or, "the hobby" as it is commonly referred.

Also funny how you rail on those calling for separation, yet you mention a fixed wing drone, as "something close" to traditional modeling. I think you are beginning to see the distinct differences between droning and, "our hobby".

An excellent (any dizzying) show to watch, I highly recommend it.
Once again, I have to disagree! This show was PAINFUL to watch! Horribly executed, choppy, and hard to follow. The "live" FPV feeds were absolutely HORRIBLE (almost unwatchable) quality, and the "follow" cams, while much better quality, just can't seem to keep the racers in any kind of a frame where the viewer can really tell what is going on in the race, or who is winning, etc. Definitely NOT a show that someone who is not a drone racer themselves will really want to watch. Don't expect very high ratings or any kind of real longevity for these shows.

After watching drone racing on TV. I am even more convinced that the participants are not about model aviation. Much more akin to video games than to model aviation.

If anyone can point out ANY REAL similarities (beyond the obvious TX and RX link) I welcome you to point them out. I certainly did not see them.

Regards,

Astro
Old 09-18-2016, 12:08 PM
porcia83
Banned

Originally Posted by astrohog
Funny how two people can have completely opposite reactions to the same show! I couldn't help but notice through that entire show, there was no mention of the AMA, no mention of traditional modeling, NOTHING even REMOTELY close to what most of us consider, "traditional" modeling activities, or, "the hobby" as it is commonly referred.

Also funny how you rail on those calling for separation, yet you mention a fixed wing drone, as "something close" to traditional modeling. I think you are beginning to see the distinct differences between droning and, "our hobby".

Once again, I have to disagree! This show was PAINFUL to watch! Horribly executed, choppy, and hard to follow. The "live" FPV feeds were absolutely HORRIBLE (almost unwatchable) quality, and the "follow" cams, while much better quality, just can't seem to keep the racers in any kind of a frame where the viewer can really tell what is going on in the race, or who is winning, etc. Definitely NOT a show that someone who is not a drone racer themselves will really want to watch. Don't expect very high ratings or any kind of real longevity for these shows.

After watching drone racing on TV. I am even more convinced that the participants are not about model aviation. Much more akin to video games than to model aviation.

If anyone can point out ANY REAL similarities (beyond the obvious TX and RX link) I welcome you to point them out. I certainly did not see them.

Regards,

Astro
What, you didn't like it? Shocker. Boy...they even included fixed wing aircraft in there and everything....jeepers. Will you come around to it all if they paint something up like a Mustang, or cover something in J3 Cub Yellow trim. Wait, I have an idea...they should start posting with FPV Brotherhood #1. You can do the Trump thing and maintain the narrative that I'm all about separation, it's just a lie. I'm about inclusion brother....let the wall down and let them all in!

If you even watched it, you watched it for the express purpose of trying to find fault with every aspect of it, that's clear by your "review" above. Mike has done the same of course, going so far as to label it an "infomercial". LOL...nothing can be farther from the truth...hopefully he'll see my comments from your re quote and respond, or can just keep going to my profile page to see my comments...and maybe respond.

You have never had an open mind of the FPV or drones, and will continue down the same path as Mike....but at least you confirm these races happen. Nothing I could say or point out will change your mind, I already tried and you failed to even acknowledge it since well, it would hurt your argument. Guess those flying wings aren't part of traditional modeling eh? I've never seen those fly without cameras, never seen them do air combat, or say, slope soar. I guess once it has a camera on it, it's a drone right?

Not sure why the AMA would or should me mentioned in that show, was it there event? Are you sure you saw the whole show, because there was an DVP there talking to some folks, you must have missed it with all the excitement.

Yes, the views are choppy sometimes, that's inherent in this type of flying not only from the camera perspective (interference), but also the speed. Did you miss the part as well where they explained technical hurdles putting on this kind of show.

One of the more humorous part of the birth of this method and discipline of flying is watching and reading the emergence of the "birther/truther" factions starting up as well/ They are a fringe element of course, even as small as they are. Classic patterns of fear emerging.

But like everything else in this hobby, people are into different things. Couldn't pay me to sit and watch a heli event, or even a soaring one. To each their own right?

Last edited by porcia83; 09-18-2016 at 12:37 PM.
Old 09-18-2016, 12:46 PM
astrohog

But like everything else in this hobby, people are into different things. Couldn't pay me to sit and watch a heli event, or even a soaring one. To each their own right?
Apparently not Porcia.

In your post, you questioned if I even watched it. NICE

THEN, you essentially accused me of watching it only with the intent of finding evil. Nothing could be further from the truth. You are the one that cannot carry on an open-mined, factual discussion.

Anybody who has followed any of your posts will also note that how you conveniently blur the lines between fixed-wing, MR and drones as you see fit.

You also state that I have, "never had an open mind of the FPV or drones" HUH? what does THAT even mean? HOW do you know? You base that comment solely on the fact that I disagree with you? Go back and find my comments that support that statement. I have been painfully clear that I am not anti MR or drones, and that they are cool technology, they are just distinctly different than "model aviation". Tired of your under-handed and intentionally deceptive statements. Just tactics that someone who does not have any facts resorts to. SAD.

Nothing I could say or point out will change your mind, I already tried and you failed to even acknowledge it since well, it would hurt your argument
UMMM..did you REALLY just say that because you tried to convince me of your perspective and I continue to disagree with you that I AM WRONG????(because it will hurt my argument??????) REALLY? Those are your tactics, not mine. I think you need to step away from the keyboard and into reality when you start making statements like that.

One of the more humorous part of the birth of this method and discipline of flying is watching and reading the emergence of the "birther/truther" factions starting up as well/ They are a fringe element of course, even as small as they are. Classic patterns of fear emerging.
WHAT? We are talking about freaking toys!! Only you could go from talking about toys to birther/truther and "classic patterns of fear" LOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLL

You post all of that BS, but you can't come up with ONE, "If anyone can point out ANY REAL similarities (beyond the obvious TX and RX link) I welcome you to point them out. I certainly did not see them."

I rest my case.

Keep on with the jabs, deflections and untruths, and I'll stick to discussing the facts.

Regards,

Astro
Old 09-18-2016, 12:51 PM
astrohog

If you even watched it, you watched it for the express purpose of trying to find fault with every aspect of it, that's clear by your "review" above.
WOW, this statement....just WOW!

You are so transparent Porcia. You post a GLOWING review. I counter with a differing opinion, yet I am somehow bias? LOL

I think it's time you look for the forest.

Astro
Old 09-18-2016, 06:54 PM
porcia83
Banned

Apparently not Porcia.

In your post, you questioned if I even watched it. NICE

THEN, you essentially accused me of watching it only with the intent of finding evil. Nothing could be further from the truth. You are the one that cannot carry on an open-mined, factual discussion.

Anybody who has followed any of your posts will also note that how you conveniently blur the lines between fixed-wing, MR and drones as you see fit.

You also state that I have, "never had an open mind of the FPV or drones" HUH? what does THAT even mean? HOW do you know? You base that comment solely on the fact that I disagree with you? Go back and find my comments that support that statement. I have been painfully clear that I am not anti MR or drones, and that they are cool technology, they are just distinctly different than "model aviation". Tired of your under-handed and intentionally deceptive statements. Just tactics that someone who does not have any facts resorts to. SAD.

UMMM..did you REALLY just say that because you tried to convince me of your perspective and I continue to disagree with you that I AM WRONG????(because it will hurt my argument??????) REALLY? Those are your tactics, not mine. I think you need to step away from the keyboard and into reality when you start making statements like that.

WHAT? We are talking about freaking toys!! Only you could go from talking about toys to birther/truther and "classic patterns of fear" LOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLL

You post all of that BS, but you can't come up with ONE, "If anyone can point out ANY REAL similarities (beyond the obvious TX and RX link) I welcome you to point them out. I certainly did not see them."

I rest my case.

Keep on with the jabs, deflections and untruths, and I'll stick to discussing the facts.

Regards,

Astro
WOW, this statement....just WOW!

You are so transparent Porcia. You post a GLOWING review. I counter with a differing opinion, yet I am somehow bias? LOL

I think it's time you look for the forest.

Astro
Why are most of your posts so full of confrontation? Am I not allowed to disagree with your opinion? I get it, you don't get the whole FPV thing and don't think it's modeling etc etc etc. Your review of the show seemed to be different than the show I saw, from spectators to virtually everything, right down to the AMA not being involved at all (a DVP was actually in clips and was seen talking to people). At the risk of drawing more of your ire...I hesitantly note that he was wearing an embroidered AMA shirt. I've said it before, and these posts are no different, you seem to come to each discussion ready for a fight, perhaps it's your thing where you are making sure I don't get to spin stuff and you are there to correct me, but relax man and have a convo without the caps and !!!! etc etc. I'm sorry if we can't agree on everything. Doesn't mean we can't still have a reasonable and sane discussion?

I don't think I've blurred any lines, the lines were already blurred. Some folks want absolutes, want to deal in generalizations and stereotypes. In this instant case, we know fixed wings (actually wings) were involved in this event. Nothing blurry there. Fixed wing aircraft were already flying well beyond LOS years before MR were...that's fact. Nothing blurry there. I think (note, my opinion here, not fact) that fear is showing it's head, as well as ignorance (no, you are not ignorant, I'm speaking in general) about even the difference between MR and drones. There is fear and anger and resentement being noted here, and elsewhere, about MR and Drones being allowed in the AMA, if folks can't see that there's nothing I can say to help there...all one has to do is read a thread or two. By the way, this isn't exclusive to this method of flying...this reaction has happened in the past...when giant scales became more popular. Oh how about 3D flying...especially at events. Remember when heli's were starting to become popular. The same exact thing was happening then, except the govt really wasn't involved in those issues. It's the same thing...and guess what, I think it will happen again in the future as new technologies and flying creations come to be. I might even be one of those guys complaining about it too...saying "they don't belong" for whatever reasons. In 10 years my Telemaster or foamy might be as antiquated as can be...and I might be way behind the curve on accepting the newest and best into the hobby, lol.!

I'm going to watch the show again if I can find it and see if I can see your point of view on the show.
Old 09-18-2016, 07:51 PM
astrohog

Why are most of your posts so full of confrontation? Am I not allowed to disagree with your opinion?
Re-read my post above. I never once said your opinion was wrong, and I never once even inferred that you weren't entitled to your own opinion. I merely commented on how funny it is that two people can watch the same show and come away with such a different experience. You, on the other hand, questioned whether I actually watched the show because my opinion was different than yours. Do you even understand the meaning of controversial?

I think (note, my opinion here, not fact) that fear is showing it's head
Fear of what? You keep using this "fear" thing. Can you quantify that?

...this reaction has happened in the past...when giant scales became more popular. Oh how about 3D flying...especially at events. Remember when heli's were starting to become popular. The same exact thing was happening then, except the govt really wasn't involved in those issues.
And that is precisely why this is different!

It's the same thing...
UMMM. no it's not and you just said it yourself. "The same exact thing was happening then, except the govt really wasn't involved". LOL you are astute enough to understand that this is where most of the angst is coming from. The stakes have been raised more than just a little now that the FAA is involved.

I'm going to watch the show again if I can find it and see if I can see your point of view on the show.
You do what you like, I didn't attack you for having a differing opinion, nor did I try and convert you to "see" mine, I merely mused about how different our views and perceptions of that show were. You, on the other hand, went on the offensive.

Regards,

Astro
Old 09-19-2016, 08:26 AM
TimJ

The ESPN coverage was a joke. It's like the directors didn't have proper guidance. That may be the only time we see drone racing on ESPN, unless they do something to make the show actually interesting to people.
Old 09-19-2016, 08:41 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by TimJ
The ESPN coverage was a joke. It's like the directors didn't have proper guidance. That may be the only time we see drone racing on ESPN, unless they do something to make the show actually interesting to people.
Hi Tim ,

I too would like to see drone racing , along with any other aviation related thing they can come up with , be a big hit with the public but I am skeptical that the general population of folks beyond our hobby is gonna be all that interested in plain ol boring racing . You wanna know my idea for when competitions with drone type craft may have that kind of mass public interest ? When it finally evolves into "flying robotic drone wars" complete with flamethrowers and mini explosions , battling each other to mechanical death complete with sparks , smoke , lightning bolts and all kinds of drama/backstory BS like the present ground based "Robot Wars" shows on TV now . That's when drone competitions will go mainstream , when the ground based fighting robot thing becomes old hat and the public goes lookin for that next big "let's see stuff EXPLODE !" thrill .
Old 09-19-2016, 09:48 AM
porcia83
Banned

For the first time out of the gate, I think it sufficed. It got across the main point of the event, the course, and a pretty good behind the scenes perspective. Actually the pilots were far more ticked off at some of the logistical issues than we saw on the show, one of which involving frequency interference. They also mention a few times this type of activity and broadcast was in it's infancy, so it's understandable that it wouldn't appeal to everyone. I would have liked to have seen a little more time spent on the flying wing pieces. Perhaps they could have had an actual pilot involved in the show might have helped, perhaps they did and it didn't work out, who knows. As long as they don't involve writers and try to skew the show towards the drama/reality show genre, I think the show will continue on. I liken it to the shows that started when skateboarding became popular.

This is the location of the world championships. At the end of the ESPN show they had some scouting clips from this place....holy cow, what an unbelievable location.

http://droneworlds.com/
Old 09-19-2016, 11:16 AM
rcmiket

Honestly I think it was done by the DRL and ESPN just aired it. That's why I called it a "infomercial". Lets see how it goes down the road.

Mke
Old 09-19-2016, 11:21 AM
TimJ

I am cautiously optimistic. It would be awesome if they stepped up their game and made the show interesting to the world. Otherwise, as stated above, it really was just a documentary.
Old 09-19-2016, 02:51 PM
GSXR1000
My Feedback: (7)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For the first time out of the gate, I think it sufficed. It got across the main point of the event, the course, and a pretty good behind the scenes perspective. Actually the pilots were far more ticked off at some of the logistical issues than we saw on the show, one of which involving frequency interference. They also mention a few times this type of activity and broadcast was in it's infancy, so it's understandable that it wouldn't appeal to everyone. I would have liked to have seen a little more time spent on the flying wing pieces. Perhaps they could have had an actual pilot involved in the show might have helped, perhaps they did and it didn't work out, who knows. As long as they don't involve writers and try to skew the show towards the drama/reality show genre, I think the show will continue on. I liken it to the shows that started when skateboarding became popular.

This is the location of the world championships. At the end of the ESPN show they had some scouting clips from this place....holy cow, what an unbelievable location.

http://droneworlds.com/
omg that place is paradise, only SI bikini models should be allowed there; that place is to good for them right now...
Old 09-20-2016, 04:32 AM
Sport_Pilot

What a coincidence, I think someone else mentioned Joe Nall in this thread, lol.

Ya....with crows that big at Nall...ya gotta wonder, why wasn't ESPN all over that? ESPN contracts out with a drone group that now admittedly holds events, just ones with no spectators, but misses out on arguably one of the most attended RC events in the world. Peculiar to say the least. Perhaps "traditional" events aren't as exiting or relevant as they once were? Might be one reason.

Thankfully FlyRC was there to get the scoop!
Not enough crash's I suppose. Why does large scale model rockets get a TV show once a year but never for any RC events. Cause some of the rockets blow up, that's why.
Old 09-20-2016, 04:38 AM
Sport_Pilot

I caught that question about those events when you quoted "whats his name". Events ( such as the TOC) are invitational. Drone racing events for cash are not. That's the difference.
There are a bunch of other "traditional" events out there were pilots show for the hobby not the cash. The two he pointed out are the exception and not the norm.
I'd be happy to provide links on how to get "invited" and not just anyone can "play" if anyone would like.

Mike
TOC was never an issue because it was before the FAA got involved. That said if you are a pro invited to the Masters, or one that signs up for any other golf event, you are still a pro either way.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.