Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

AMA byLaw

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 11:50 AM
LJE4357
Banned
My Feedback: (74)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Top_Gunn
This whole thread is absurd. The tax law does not allow a 501(c)(3) organization to distribute its assets to its members when it dissolves, as several posters have pointed out. The AMA is not going to dissolve in the foreseeable future anyway, especially now that the FAA has made AMA membership (or perhaps just following all AMA rules) the only currently available way to avoid onerous restrictions on our flying. On my planet, the FBI does not investigate people who claim the AMA is about to dissolve and give its assets to the board members, and messages people post on sites like this do not get changed by mysterious hackers while they are being typed.

This is a sad case. But this isn't the place for the guy to get the help he needs.
Then why did all this happen? Call AMA and ask Dave. According to their attorneys I'm not allowed to call AMA. I can post the 2 letters they sent me. According to the AMA membership manager, there is nothing against me. According to the rules I can call AMA anytime I want to.

You guys still don't have the complete picture, most of it was in that posting that was removed. There are lot of others that know what's been going through ask them and they will tell you the truth, then your phone will be hacked. BTW, AT&T has a lot of information they are keeping. Including the 4 modems, that had modifications done to the Bios.

Here again, what I posted isn't what I wrote. I just edited the mistakes. Once it posted it can’t be changed. The modifications are made to my postings to make me sound stupid.
This is a complete replacement done as a cut and paste, iIf there are mistakes in it, the hacker did it.

Last edited by LJE4357; 10-14-2016 at 12:30 PM.
Old 10-14-2016, 12:29 PM
mr_matt
My Feedback: (10)

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Larry are you talking about the AMA or the AMA Foundation?
Old 10-14-2016, 02:22 PM
jimbrock2

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Try this: http://info.legalzoom.com/money-diss...1c3-21769.html
Old 10-15-2016, 06:44 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by init4fun
...............Larry I will ask you to provide a link to the portion of the AMA bylaws that you say entitles the EC to keep all but 10% of the AMA's assets should the AMA disband .............
Originally Posted by LJE4357
Why don't you call the AMA and ask them, Then Call the FBI and ask them................

Ok , so , my input thus far ;

Larry , first and foremost , YES , I do believe your computer has been under attack by a hacker and/or a virus because it happens to computers millions of times each day somewhere in the world and so I have no reason to doubt you when you say your computer is doing weird things . Maybe you've drawn the attention of a hacker whose having fun "pulling your chain" and leading you to believe things that aren't really true . Maybe you've even picked up that hacker or virus at a hobby website for all we know . But none of that ties any proof to your assertion that the AMA , aided by the FBI , is engaged in an organized campaign to silence you . Think about this here for a second , you say they want you silenced and yet here we are talking about it ? Do you honestly think if the FBI were to decide you needed to be silenced we would be having this conversation ?

Now , I asked you in my quoted above post to provide me with a link to the portion of the AMA bylaws that says the EC gets 90% of whats left should the AMA disband and all you've done is to come back tellin ME to call the AMA and FBI ? NO WAY PAL ! That ain't how this works here ! You came here and leveled an accusation against the AMA and FBI (several of them really) and the burden of proof here is on you and you alone to show me and the rest of the board 100% proof positive that your allegations are true .

Larry , please know that I AM trying to see your side of this here , but to do that I first need to see the passage in the bylaws that you say your mention of started all this trouble for you .................
Old 10-15-2016, 07:07 AM
LJE4357
Banned

Ok , so , my input thus far ;

Larry , first and foremost , YES , I do believe your computer has been under attack by a hacker and/or a virus because it happens to computers millions of times each day somewhere in the world and so I have no reason to doubt you when you say your computer is doing weird things . Maybe you've drawn the attention of a hacker whose having fun "pulling your chain" and leading you to believe things that aren't really true . Maybe you've even picked up that hacker or virus at a hobby website for all we know . But none of that ties any proof to your assertion that the AMA , aided by the FBI , is engaged in an organized campaign to silence you . Think about this here for a second , you say they want you silenced and yet here we are talking about it ? Do you honestly think if the FBI were to decide you needed to be silenced we would be having this conversation ?
Now , I asked you in my quoted above post to provide me with a link to the portion of the AMA bylaws that says the EC gets 90% of whats left should the AMA disband and all you've done is to come back tellin ME to call the AMA and FBI ? NO WAY PAL ! That ain't how this works here ! You came here and leveled an accusation against the AMA and FBI (several of them really) and the burden of proof here is on you and you alone to show me and the rest of the board 100% proof positive that your allegations are true .

Larry , please know that I AM trying to see your side of this here , but to do that I first need to see the passage in the bylaws that you say your mention of started all this trouble for you .................
You need to look up the what the rules are. I can't really tell you. Or call AMA and ask them, but don't take any BS. Ask them to prove that there correct. If they were this never would have happen.

The computer that I have is an HP Pavilion dv7 4000 series that uses an Intel 5 CPU. Go on line and do a search about the particular computer. Just out of curiosity, why can't I send you a private message? Send me one I can answer you with. I don't hide mine. I can probably tell you more.

What I posted yesterday had everything in it. It was deleted because it had to much information to be posted on here. Not only that, it was a version that was hacked with a lot of grammatical errors. I was getting ready to re-post it from the original version that was stored on a SD card. Then I found it was removed, and why. If you want to know more, it can't be posted on here. BTW I do know who gave me the virus. It has his IP address in it If you want, you can find the information on the Microsoft website.
Just look up ( WIN32/DYNAMER!AC) it's a bad Trojan. The bad part is it can be downloaded into you computer as nothing but a bunch of assembly language. Most of the anti-virus software won't find it, except for MS Defender. And it has to run under DOS, booting off a CD. You can have it for years, and never know it. But when it's activated. it's immediately. When it activates is when it sends out a message to the person that activated it. For that to work, it has to have his original IP address. Go read about it, it's all there. The Trojan was located on the "C" drive then moved to the BIOS, and the portion on the hard drive that used for the information of the track's and sectors, that only the factory uses, except for Western Digital drives. Those track's are used using fixed heads. The last place it went was EEProm on the CPU. Located at Port 060. There were 100,000 made by Intel. Five company's used them Intel told all the company's that purchased them to physically close the Port with a jumper or a solder bridge. All the company did, except HP. They screwed up. This is information that came from an engineer I personally know at Intel. You want to know more?

Last edited by LJE4357; 10-15-2016 at 08:18 AM.
Old 10-15-2016, 07:52 AM
init4fun

Larry I have looked at the bylaws and have not seen it . You say it exists . It's now on you to show the board where it exists .

And , see how I mentioned "the board" in my above statement ? That was purposeful as a part of my answer to your second question , which you've already asked and I've already answered in previous posts . Let me recap this here ; I do nothing RCU wise in private and "behind the board's back" because this is a public discussion forum and when you made your allegation public it gave the rest of the board every right to see anything you'd send me in private about the matter . Does that sound at all familiar ? And that the moderator of this forum , RC Ken , affirmed that this is something that once you made public you now owe the public showing the proof of your accusation , do you recall that ?

You can't PM me specifically because I have my PM functionality switched off , in my settings preference section of my profile . This is switched off for the reason stated above .

I'll be waiting for you to publish the link to the portion of the AMA bylaws that says what you assert it to ..............
Old 10-15-2016, 08:28 AM
LJE4357
Banned

It's not there in the Bylaws. It doesn't exist. Look at what is suppose to be there. That's the problem did you read what I posted. Look at it this way. Your driving down the street. The speed limit is set at State Law at 50 MPH. But there are no Signs. What the legal speed limit. I can't tell you on here what you want, other that what I already said. You just to look up the information yourself. Or we can talk about it on the phone. And that is what I was going to tell you on the email. Then you post it if you think it's correct. Take it or Leave it.
Old 10-16-2016, 11:05 AM
LJE4357
Banned

[QUOTE= and messages people post on sites like this do not get changed by mysterious hackers while they are being typed.

This is a sad case. But this isn't the place for the guy to get the help he needs.[/QUOTE]

I'll make you a deal. I still have about $100,000 in RC products, including 24 turbines engines, all new except for 1. Prove that can't happen, and you can have it all. I have 2 witness that were here, while it was going on. I don't know what you know about computers and the internet, but it doesn't sound like much.
Old 10-17-2016, 06:00 AM
LJE4357
Banned

Larry I have looked at the bylaws and have not seen it . You say it exists . It's now on you to show the board where it exists .

And , see how I mentioned "the board" in my above statement ? That was purposeful as a part of my answer to your second question , which you've already asked and I've already answered in previous posts . Let me recap this here ; I do nothing RCU wise in private and "behind the board's back" because this is a public discussion forum and when you made your allegation public it gave the rest of the board every right to see anything you'd send me in private about the matter . Does that sound at all familiar ? And that the moderator of this forum , RC Ken , affirmed that this is something that once you made public you now owe the public showing the proof of your accusation , do you recall that ?

You can't PM me specifically because I have my PM functionality switched off , in my settings preference section of my profile . This is switched off for the reason stated above .

I'll be waiting for you to publish the link to the portion of the AMA bylaws that says what you assert it to ..............
I did publish it. It was removed, because the truth affects the rules. Impossible to do it both ways.
Old 10-17-2016, 09:24 AM
init4fun

It's not there in the Bylaws. It doesn't exist. Look at what is suppose to be there.

Larry , are you trying to tell me here that since it specifically doesn't say in the bylaws that the EC can't keep all but 10% of the assets after all creditors are paid , that is proof that they are going to do just that , keep all but 10% ? I'll ask you this , if federal law mandates that all 501c organizations must upon dissolution donate all remaining assets after the creditors are paid to another 501c , just how do you think they would get that past the IRS come time to file that final tax return ? As in , AMA dissolves , EC pays all bills and donates the rest to another 501c and reports all that to the IRS , great , but now instead the EC decides to keep a cool few mil for themselves as you suspect they will , how will they hide that in the tax return ? And not be caught by the IRS ? This is where I believe your case fall apart , there IS no language that says the EC can keep all but 10% , they just like every other 501c would have to abide by Federal law upon dissolution , and your chasing a ghost that just isn't there .

I did publish it. It was removed, because the truth affects the rules. Impossible to do it both ways.
And to this ; Larry I both read and responded to your posting before it was removed and I'll say again what I said to you then , your manifesto was very long on the accusations and very short on the actual proof ! Just coming in here saying "so and so from the AMA hacked my computer with help from the FBI and a hobby based website does nothing to prove what your saying is correct and don't forget here that you also cast a much wider net than just the AMA , which is why your post was removed , it accused folks beyond the AMA who have no chance to come in here and defend themselves . Like I've also said earlier , yes I do believe your computer had/has a virus , lots do , but you've done nothing to actually prove who put it there . Now as to calling the AMA and FBI , don't you think that after repeated calls the AMA staff would have finally had enough and told you not to call just as with the FBI if you call and pester them enough times Hell yea I'll bet you would end up on a watch list !

Larry , if by no other means than giving you someone neutral to talk this out with I really did want to help you work through this , it's in my nature to want to help anyone who I believe sincerely needs that help , but if what you posted (that got deleted) really is the best proof you've got , there really is no way to help you here because the proof of what you say is happening just isn't there .

I will now leave this thread and I really do hope for the best for you Larry .......
Old 10-17-2016, 03:07 PM
LJE4357
Banned

I never said the the EC was going to keep 90% of the assets, I said why can the assets be distributed to the members that put it there in the first place. I said go look at the bylaws, and why haven't they been updated, specially when property was purchased. Whats so difficult about that. AMA is made up of members that pay dues every year. Not general public that make donations. First of all if the EC tried to keep that much money there would be a gigantic law suite. I never really started all this in the first place, it was 2 people in the AMA that said I was going to stir the pot. I really had no intention for this to grow this big. But is has. I tried several times to stop it, they didn't want to. Who's they, I can't say. Against the rules. It is what it is. Maybe there was a good reason this was allowed to be posted on here in the first place. I told you if you wanted proof to help me how it had to be done, you didn't want to do it that way. Now lets all just sit back and wait. Let me ask you a question, If someone sent you a Trojan virus, that when activated has his IP address in it, so he can use it. You think it can be done? If it can, wouldn't that identify that person? Actually I think this thread should be closed now. It's not needed anymore.

Let me mention one issue. I have said it before. It happened at another website. The threads at the other website proved that anybody can get on a thread and change it. A lot of people seen it. Unlike RCU you can copy a thread and change it, but the original remains. That happen last year, at the other site, and I still have the complete thread printed out. What you got from my write up, was not what was actually written. As I write this right now, it can be changed until I post it. It happened on this site this past weekend. I have 3 people that seen it happen while it was happening. It was # 55, wonder why. As I said before. I'm done. What happens in the future, happens.

Last edited by LJE4357; 10-17-2016 at 08:15 PM.
Old 10-20-2016, 04:45 AM
rcmiket

ARTICLE XII: SHARING OF EARNINGS

No member, Trustee, or officer of the Association, or any person connected with the Association, shall receive at any time any of the net earnings or pecuniary profits from the operation of the Association, provided that this shall not prevent the payment to any such person of reasonable compensation for services rendered to the Association in effecting any of its purposes as shall be fixed by the Board of Trustees; and no such person or persons shall be entitled to share in the distribution of any of the assets or property upon dissolution of the Association. All members of the Association shall be deemed to have expressly consented and agreed to such a dissolution or winding up of the affairs of the Association, whether voluntary or involuntary, and the assets and property of the Association then remaining in its hands shall be distributed or turned over to such educational or scientific institutions or organizations, upon such terms and conditions, and in such amounts and proportions, as the Board of Trustees may determine, to be used by the institutions or organizations receiving them for the purposes similar to or kindred to those set forth in the Certificate of Incorporation of the Association as then amended.

This is how it will be handled by another organization I belong to The National Association of Rocketry on distribution of assets if dissolved. Every other Non Profit I've looked at or been associated with are set up the same. Bottom line here is there is no way on God's green earth any Non Profit can return assets to the members or the BOD can keep the funds..

Mike

Last edited by rcmiket; 10-20-2016 at 04:47 AM.
Old 10-20-2016, 08:16 AM
LJE4357
Banned

For all you non believers, check out this website.

http://www.techworm.net/2015/07/ever...ammer-bug.html
Old 10-20-2016, 08:31 AM
LJE4357
Banned

Originally Posted by rcmiket

ARTICLE XII: SHARING OF EARNINGS

No member, Trustee, or officer of the Association, or any person connected with the Association, shall receive at any time any of the net earnings or pecuniary profits from the operation of the Association, provided that this shall not prevent the payment to any such person of reasonable compensation for services rendered to the Association in effecting any of its purposes as shall be fixed by the Board of Trustees; and no such person or persons shall be entitled to share in the distribution of any of the assets or property upon dissolution of the Association. All members of the Association shall be deemed to have expressly consented and agreed to such a dissolution or winding up of the affairs of the Association, whether voluntary or involuntary, and the assets and property of the Association then remaining in its hands shall be distributed or turned over to such educational or scientific institutions or organizations, upon such terms and conditions, and in such amounts and proportions, as the Board of Trustees may determine, to be used by the institutions or organizations receiving them for the purposes similar to or kindred to those set forth in the Certificate of Incorporation of the Association as then amended.

This is how it will be handled by another organization I belong to The National Association of Rocketry on distribution of assets if dissolved. Every other Non Profit I've looked at or been associated with are set up the same. Bottom line here is there is no way on God's green earth any Non Profit can return assets to the members or the BOD can keep the funds..

Mike
How much land and buildings does the National Association of Rocketry own?
Old 10-20-2016, 08:42 AM
rcmiket

How much land and buildings does the National Association of Rocketry own?
Sell off the land and the money is given to charity. Done and Done, I really don't see the AMA closing it's doors anytime soon. If it does happen we'll be long gone and it's someone else problem.
Even if membership hit the skids they could survive for some time on investments alone.
The disposal of property the NAR has is spelled out in my post.

"assets and property of the Association then remaining in its hands shall be distributed or turned over to such educational or scientific institutions or organizations,"

Mike

Last edited by rcmiket; 10-20-2016 at 08:58 AM.
Old 10-20-2016, 10:33 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

For all you non believers, check out this website.

http://www.techworm.net/2015/07/ever...ammer-bug.html
As an IT technical security note this exploit is not something new, in fact is over a year old, and requires Java Script to execute. Most web browsers are going away from including Java Script because it makes exploits such as this possible. For all of my clients I recommend that they keep their Java scripting turned off so that any exploit such as this one becomes a moot point as it can't be done without running a java script. All you have to do is disable the java scripting in your browser and you will be safe. It's really just that simple.

I just wanted to throw that out to help the discussion. I'll let you all return to you're normally scheduled discussions now!!!!
Old 10-20-2016, 10:55 AM
rcmiket

Originally Posted by RCKen
As an IT technical security note this exploit is not something new, in fact is over a year old, and requires Java Script to execute. Most web browsers are going away from including Java Script because it makes exploits such as this possible. For all of my clients I recommend that they keep their Java scripting turned off so that any exploit such as this one becomes a moot point as it can't be done without running a java script. All you have to do is disable the java scripting in your browser and you will be safe. It's really just that simple.

I just wanted to throw that out to help the discussion. I'll let you all return to you're normally scheduled discussions now!!!!
Thanks. Good info there.

Mike
Old 10-20-2016, 04:56 PM
LJE4357
Banned

Originally Posted by RCKen

Ken I agree with you 100%. But how many people know what Java is in the first place. A software engineer wouldn't have a problem.
Old 10-21-2016, 09:07 PM
LJE4357
Banned

Ken, I did a bit more checking on this issue. Java Script is NOT the only way you can write to that memory. It can also be done in assembly language. What do you know about Intel, I-5 CPU with EEProm?. Do you know how many were made and who used them? If you get online and check it out, look up HP Pavilion dv7-4000 series. If a person had one of these computers and had a Malware virus put into that memory. What condition is that computer in. What if that virus sends out data to the hacker that installed it, and for that hacker to get it it has to have his IP address.

I don't know how long you been in IT and what your background is. But I can tell you mine. I went to 3 different University's for my BSEE degree. I can give you the names if you want them. I never designed a computer, but I built more than 20,000 PC's from day one when they first came out in 1984 to 2010. I built all the PC's for the city of Jacksonville, Fl. in the early 90's with another company that install the Ethernet system. I also built and installed all the servers using NT-4.0. I also became a Microsoft MCSE in the 90's when that program started. I actually started with Microsoft in the beginning in 1972 when they came out with a Basic Interpreter for the Altair. Microsoft DOS came from a programmer from DEC that used the RT-11 commands and created DOS to run on the Intel 8080. As for as design from the circuit level, I did a design of a controller for power supply's running in Parallel for Telex corporation. There were no such thing as Micro controllers back then like we have today. The software was written in assembly language. Do you know about the electric retracts I make today. I use an AtMel micro controller, and I write it all in "C" code. I'm not an IT person, and I don't need to BS anything, as my history of what I did as a design engineer for Aerospace company's in my lifetime is documented, and not just in a resume. I'm not sure if you know the real reason why this thread was started in the first place. But there a lot more to this than just a 501C. Just sit back and relax, and see what the future is. It won't happen over night. Let me know if you want to know more, it's easier to send you my resume.

Just out of curiosity, what have you heard about the FCC taking control of the internet?

Last edited by LJE4357; 10-21-2016 at 09:22 PM.
Old 10-22-2016, 06:10 PM
init4fun

I have not heard about the FCC taking over the internet , but I did hear of a huge hack attack that was supposed to have happened on Friday the 21st . It was all over today's news that all kinds of internet service was disrupted yesterday by some DDOS attack but I never noticed a difference in how my computer was running . Maybe thankfully RCU isn't on the hacker's radar like the sites that were affected are ?
Old 10-23-2016, 02:27 AM
LJE4357
Banned

I have not heard about the FCC taking over the internet , but I did hear of a huge hack attack that was supposed to have happened on Friday the 21st . It was all over today's news that all kinds of internet service was disrupted yesterday by some DDOS attack but I never noticed a difference in how my computer was running . Maybe thankfully RCU isn't on the hacker's radar like the sites that were affected are ?
My computer & phone systems were shut down Friday as I changed my internet provider and phone system. As for the FCC, I don't remember much about it, other than it was on the news that congress was looking at having the FCC take over.I seen it on the internet also, AOL has a bunch of things, they talk about, from the online TV news shows. They talked about some issues that if FCC took over, they would charge fees, and have restrictions on what can post. FCC actually does it now, but are limited on what they can do. As for me, here is one of the problems that the hacker done to me. Last week I talked to the FBI agent that took my report the first time. He did say that all government agencies are busy until after the elections. He told me that I never made any more complaints to IC3.gov. other than the first two. I told him I made more than 25, and I had a copy of the complaints I sent. The hacker that's hacking me. I found out that if your using a VOIP you have "0" protection. If your on AT&T Uverse , your open to the world. NO PRIVACY. The hacker was able to make any complaints I have, change them, or net even send anything to the address your sending to. Yes he can do it here on RCU. It was done when I made post # 55. The only way I got the to post correctly was to rewrite in Word Pad. Then I did a copy, got back on then thread, went into edit, deleted all, then did a paste, then saved it. He wasn't fast enough to change it.

Last edited by LJE4357; 10-23-2016 at 07:27 AM.
Old 10-24-2016, 06:09 PM
LJE4357
Banned

Sell off the land and the money is given to charity. Done and Done, I really don't see the AMA closing it's doors anytime soon. If it does happen we'll be long gone and it's someone else problem.
Even if membership hit the skids they could survive for some time on investments alone.
The disposal of property the NAR has is spelled out in my post.

"assets and property of the Association then remaining in its hands shall be distributed or turned over to such educational or scientific institutions or organizations,"

Mike
I just had my friend send you an email, now you believe me. I sent it to you to you as an email 4 times and it was hacked you didn't get it. You got an email from the originator of the thread
Old 10-24-2016, 06:27 PM
fallenlacystar

Originally Posted by fallenlacystar Greetings: I understand that you do not believe Larry with regard to the issues in this matter. I have been having issues with my computer as well as been blocked from the other Group. It has been a major hassle. The only type of phone or computer I can use without issue is an Android. Larry is online right now as well and we are talking on the phone at the same time I am sending this matter to you. You said you needed another source, I am here. It was difficult even getting online. Screens continue to flicker, websites log out on their own and many other issues.

Hope you have none of these problems. If so, report it to IC3.gov. They probably will not do anything about it, as they have done nothing so far, but it is worth a try.

Last edited by fallenlacystar; 10-24-2016 at 06:29 PM.
Old 10-25-2016, 04:14 AM
rcmiket

I just had my friend send you an email, now you believe me. I sent it to you to you as an email 4 times and it was hacked you didn't get it. You got an email from the originator of the thread
Never got it and I'm pretty sure I don't want it. Considering all your computer issues I don't think I'd even open it.
Good Luck
Mike
Old 10-25-2016, 06:47 AM
LJE4357
Banned

Never got it and I'm pretty sure I don't want it. Considering all your computer issues I don't think I'd even open it.
Good Luck
Mike
It got posted on the thread. This thread should close. It's not needed anymore.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.