Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

John Taylor! has won us a battle, but the war with the FAA is far from over...

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

John Taylor! has won us a battle, but the war with the FAA is far from over...

Old 05-24-2017, 12:23 PM
GSXR1000
My Feedback: (7)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default John Taylor! has won us a battle, but the war with the FAA is far from over...

I believe the FAA will eventually resort to using fear tactics the general public has against drones when addressing congress and the courts. Section 336 is our saving grace until the FAA scares congress into rescinding that section of FAA REFORM ACT... Eventually they will ask to congress to choose between saving lives or having unregulated rc aircraft causing a full size aircraft crash... Unfortunately the pocket book for our lobbying groups for our hobby industries is very small compared to TECH, PHARM, GUNS, AUTO industry lobbying groups. Even if we come to a empass, compromise or middle ground with the FAA, cities and muni's will regulate RC Flying eventually.

Last edited by GSXR1000; 05-24-2017 at 12:43 PM.