AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

OK Speedracer!

Old 02-25-2019, 04:46 AM
Appowner

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default OK Speedracer!

You claim to be contributing to the AMA. You cite membership in 3 clubs and participation in 10 contests per year as how you contribute. So again, how does your membership in 3 clubs and attendance at 10 contests per year impact, affect, improve the financial issues of AMA HQ?

Now, as the saying goes, put up or shut up!
Old 02-25-2019, 04:39 PM
rgburrill

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by Appowner View Post
You claim to be contributing to the AMA. You cite membership in 3 clubs and participation in 10 contests per year as how you contribute. So again, how does your membership in 3 clubs and attendance at 10 contests per year impact, affect, improve the financial issues of AMA HQ?

Now, as the saying goes, put up or shut up!
AMA member - contributes to the AMA
Member of 3 clubs - which contribute to the AMA
Attends 10 contests, likely AMA sponsored - contributes to the AMA

Now, as the saying goes, STFU.
Old 02-26-2019, 03:41 AM
Appowner

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

You hold his hand in the bathroom too?

He made a claim. I asked for clarification. He dodged my question so I made it the subject of a thread. He continues to dodge the question. Not surprised! Then we get a Smart A response from the likes of you.

And people wonder why the AMA is as screwed up as it is!
Old 02-27-2019, 02:37 PM
init4fun

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Appowner , while we agree on many things , this thread is one thing I have to disagree with you about . Back when RC Ken used to moderate the AMA forum here such a thread would have been locked before 24 hours had passed . As proof I'll link a thread of mine that got slammed shut even though it never called out any one specific RCU member , and this thread is a direct call out to speedracer because he won't answer your question .

Look at this link and you'll see the specific rule Ken cited when closing my thread ;

Reload this Page
Old 02-27-2019, 03:45 PM
init4fun

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

View Poll Results: Is an AMA member with questions/concerns about AMA "Anti-AMA" ?

Yes , that member is anti AMA00%
no , that member is not anti AMA4100.00%

Voters: 4. This poll is closed
Are your fellow RCU AMA forum posters "Anti-AMA" ?

Hi folks , welcome to the latest poll . It appears that there is at least one member among us holding the belief that there are people among us who , despite years of membership , are actually against our organization . These supposed "Anti-AMA" people are , according to this one person , folks that ask questions of how the AMA operates and want reasonable explainations when they see something that looks odd to their eye . Now , the premise of the poll is simple and I think all will be able to understand the wording ,

Does someone , who is a member with questions/concerns about how the AMA operates , deserve to be called "Anti-AMA" , YES or NO .

RCKenRCU Forum Manager/Admin
Sorry guys, I'm shutting this thread down long before it even gets rolling. This thread had nothing to do with the AMA, but rather it an attack on another member or RCU - even if that/those members are not mentioned by name in the poll.HARASSMENT & FLAMING:
RCU members are not permitted to harass or "flame" other members. Please do not post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. Please note that this also includes the posting of taunts on a forum solely for the purpose of demeaning that forum's topic and/or members.While it's not directly word by word by the rules above it is covered in these rules and I'm simply not going to allow a thread like this to exist here in this AMA forum, or anywhere else on RCU. PERIOD.

Thread closed

Ken__________________

To explain my poll , our very own Franklin M had presented some charts & graphs showing financial skullduggery on our AMA's part . I had suggested that the , , uhum , "oddities" , in the numbers should be looked at by an independent eye and was promptly branded an "AMA hater" by the (at the time) resident rabidly ardent AMA defender . Me , a member for half a century give or take , a "hater" .... Yep , imagine being hit with that kind of twisted logic to be told you hate something you've belonged to for longer than your accuser has been alive ? Well , even though my poll got closed , that member who dogged me through the AMA threads ended up closed himself , he just couldn't let it go and trolled me through enough threads to earn a permaban for himself .

I think the bottom line lesson here is that we all , everyone who posts in the RCU AMA forum , believe in the AMA in principle , even if we have vastly different views on it's future direction . To be honest , the financials presented in Franklin's charts & graphs do give me reason for great doubt as to just how many future generations the AMA will exist to serve .....
Old 02-27-2019, 04:28 PM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Oh my.....what ever happened to 'ol P83?