Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

If you will listen.......

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

If you will listen.......

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2004, 05:55 PM
Geistware
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If you will listen.......

Hello Dave,
If you are a person who will listen to all advice and make the best decision that "YOU" can make then you have my vote. I am interested in someone who listens to his members and from all input makes the best decision that can be made. To me, your decisions do not always have to be correct. Just the best with the information you have available to you. WIth this in mind, you will get better and benefit all.

Just wanted you to know that since you will listen, you have my vote!
Thanks
Old 08-02-2004, 09:24 PM
Dave Mathewson

Default RE: If you will listen.......

Hi G,
I think those are fair comments. I'd hope that most of the members in my district that I have worked with would tell you that I do try to make informed decisions which are based, in part, on their input.
Dave Mathewson
Old 08-17-2004, 03:42 PM
3d-aholic
My Feedback: (7)

Listening and setting term limits would be all by itself a great accomplishment!
Old 09-15-2004, 10:30 AM
diceman
My Feedback: (10)

This is an interesting concept!!!!

I belive a good leader is one who listens and learns. Then he makes decisions that are in everyone's best interest. Not one SIG or one individual. That way some folks are PO'ed becaues they don't agree with the decision, and they belive they weren't heard. Not because it was a bad idea, or in the greater good instead of their own good.

I believe we can all agree on that.
Old 10-02-2004, 06:05 PM
dave jones

Guys
I just received my 2004 AMA Election Ballot in the mail and I have cast my vote for Mr. Dave Mathewson for AMA President.
If you are currently involved with or are interested in Autonomous and or video video enhanced flight or just feel that the advancements of technology in model aviation should not be stifled then please cast your vote for Mr. Mathewson, he has promised to work with us to get the AMA safety code changed to allow for the advancements of technology in model aviation.
We all know where we now stand with Mr. Brown so the only way that we will ever get the AMA safety code changed is to start by changing the AMA's administration so please cast your vote for Mr. Mathewson for AMA President.
This is your voice and is the only way that you have of speaking out and letting the AMA know how you feel.
Thanks
Dave Jones
AUAV
Old 10-02-2004, 06:09 PM
Red Scholefield
Banned
My Feedback: (9)

Yes, It's time to recharge the AMA!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pn37088.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	178888  
Old 11-04-2004, 10:59 AM
dave jones

Guys
The AMA election is coming down to the wire and we need to keep the momentum going if you would like to continue your work with UAVs and video enhanced flight then you need to get your vote in for Mr. Dave Mathewson if you have not cast your vote for the office of AMA president then please do it now.
Please pass this on to all of your modeling friends and your club members regardless if they are involved in autonomous or video enhanced flight or not, they make up the vast majority of our membership please ask them to visit Mr.Mathewson web site at www.mathewson4pres.com. and if they do not have a a computer then please ask them to vote for him in this very important election. Ask them to past this on to all of there modeling friends. It's very important that we reach as many members who have not yet exercised their right to vote. It's very important to point out in your email that the ballots need to be postmarked by no later then next Friday, November 12, 2004 and will only count if they're mailed to the address on the front of the ballot no postage required. You do not have to renew your AMA member to vote in this 2004 election. Please get those ballets in the Mail now. One last thing if we have to 4 more years of Dave Brown you could very well see your work with autonomous and video enhanced flight come to a screeching halt, even if you are not flying at an AMA site so please get those ballets in and vote for Dave Mathewson.
Dave Jones