Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

$1 Junior membership ???

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

$1 Junior membership ???

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2004, 02:52 PM
adrenalnjunky
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default $1 Junior membership ???

Pardon me if this is old news, but I've only been into R/C flight for about a year. In that time I've gotten involved pretty seriously in my club, and was recently "volunteered" into working as the webmaster for the club.

I'm working on setting up a club info page for newbies who are interested in joining, and getting flight training. When I checked the fee structure on the AMA site, all I find is the $58 yearly, and $19 intro pricing. I can't find any mention of the $1 Junior membership on the AMA site - if it's there, I'm just missing the link, but it's gonna have to be pretty buried.

I tried searching the forums here, using multiple search lines, words and combinations. I get very few results, and in many times no results at all when searching foir $1 junior membership, $1 membership, junior membership, etc...

Did the $1 deal go away?
Old 09-08-2004, 04:06 PM
staggerwing
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: $1 Junior membership ???

I don't readily see the Youth Membership on the website either. If you will download the PDF Membership Applicaiton it has the details of the two Youth Memberships. With Model Aviation it's $15.00 per year. Without MA it's $1.00.

BTW. If one parent and kids are interested, it's cheaper to get a full membership for the parent and a Youth Membership for each kid. That is unless someone has 31 kids.
Old 09-08-2004, 04:08 PM
J_R

Default RE: $1 Junior membership ???

The applications are under Membership Services on the AMA site.

This is the direct link to the application or you can point to .pdf document #902 in the .pdf section.

http://www.modelaircraft.org/templat...-files/902.pdf