Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

2005 AMA REPLACEMENT CARD

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

2005 AMA REPLACEMENT CARD

Old 01-06-2005, 03:06 PM
John Murdoch
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 AMA REPLACEMENT CARD

Well, I got my newly updated 2005 AMA card in the mail sometime early November. I decided to put it in a place that I wouldn't forget where it is. Now, it's been more than a day and I can't remember where exactly that special place was.

I've tried e-mailing two individuals at AMA, going through the contact list, to see if I could get another card sent to me. Both of the e-mails were returned undeliverable.

Does anyone know the "real" e-mail address I have to write to to get another replacement card?
Old 01-06-2005, 04:08 PM
Red Scholefield
Banned
My Feedback: (9)

Default RE: 2005 AMA REPLACEMENT CARD

Colleen Pierce will be able to help you. [email protected]

Now when you get your replacement card make a few color copies of it and have them laminated. Leave one in your field box, your glove compartment, pin one to your flying hat, make some reduced size ones to fasten to clothes pin for the frequency board. Never leave home without it.

ORIGINAL: JMurdoch

Well, I got my newly updated 2005 AMA card in the mail sometime early November. I decided to put it in a place that I wouldn't forget where it is. Now, it's been more than a day and I can't remember where exactly that special place was.

I've tried e-mailing two individuals at AMA, going through the contact list, to see if I could get another card sent to me. Both of the e-mails were returned undeliverable.

Does anyone know the "real" e-mail address I have to write to to get another replacement card?
Old 01-06-2005, 04:20 PM
John Murdoch

Red... This is what I had returned from Colleen Pierce, twice. Got another name

----- Transcript of session follows -----
<[email protected]>... Deferred: Connection timed out with smtp.modelaircraft.org.
Message could not be delivered for 3 hours
Message will be deleted from queue

Final-Recipient: RFC822; [email protected]
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; smtp.modelaircraft.org
Last-Attempt-Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 14:50:22 -0500 (EST)

I've scanned copies when I first got my 2005 card but they look like crap. But, it'll get me by until I can get a replacement.
Old 01-06-2005, 04:36 PM
J_R

With no power, the e-mail system is probably down. Similar messages have appeared recently as well. This message is up on the AMA website:

AMA Closed for January 6, 2005(Updated 1/6/05)
Due to inclement weather the AMA Headquarters and Museum are closed. Electrical power to the buildings has been disrupted due to severe ice storms in the area. Weather permitting we will resume regular business hours tomorrow.
Old 01-06-2005, 04:37 PM
John Murdoch

Perfect.. Thanks for the info. I didn't see that posted when I e-mailed her. I'll try again later.
Old 01-06-2005, 05:12 PM
Red Scholefield
Banned
My Feedback: (9)

Damn, and here we set in the swamp with a sunny 80 degrees. We feel guilty, but it sure cuts into our "building" season.

ORIGINAL: J_R

With no power, the e-mail system is probably down. Similar messages have appeared recently as well. This message is up on the AMA website:

AMA Closed for January 6, 2005(Updated 1/6/05)
Due to inclement weather the AMA Headquarters and Museum are closed. Electrical power to the buildings has been disrupted due to severe ice storms in the area. Weather permitting we will resume regular business hours tomorrow.