Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

Is AMA alive?

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

Is AMA alive?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 09:24 PM
abel_pranger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is AMA alive?

Here we are, two weeks after the 2nd EC confab of the year, and only the boilerplate agenda is posted on the web site. Does anybody have a clue as to what the motions and other items discussed were and what action was taken on them? AMA is us?............bravo sierra.

Abel
Old 05-10-2005, 11:19 PM
Hossfly

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Is AMA alive?

Hey Abel, haven't you figured that the time between the meeting and the posting of motions is directly proportional to the amount of stuff that they hate to tell you about?

Two weeks ain'tmuch Usually more.

How many years ago was it that the April meeting motions was delayed for almost until the next meeting, because they had bought Bill Noprthrop's trade Show?

I'm wondering about what is going on with the magazine. Just how long before the DVPs even get to be more incognito than now? Methinks they are voting themselves out of business. [sm=drowning.gif]
Old 05-14-2005, 12:35 AM
abel_pranger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Hossfly

Hey Abel, haven't you figured that the time between the meeting and the posting of motions is directly proportional to the amount of stuff that they hate to tell you about?

Two weeks ain'tmuch Usually more.

How many years ago was it that the April meeting motions was delayed for almost until the next meeting, because they had bought Bill Noprthrop's trade Show?

I'm wondering about what is going on with the magazine. Just how long before the DVPs even get to be more incognito than now? Methinks they are voting themselves out of business. [sm=drowning.gif]
Yo Hoss-

Closed executive session has been the creeping SOP for the seemingly endless years of the current administration. An EC meeting with no business the great unwashed are allowed to be privy to is the logical end, I suppose.
Your recalling of the trade show 'surprise' has me daydreaming, with fingers crossed. We could use a surprise announcement, as from the Kaiser re his plans to take up boccie ball.

Abel
Old 05-14-2005, 10:25 AM
Hossfly

Have you noticed that the so well taunted "2004 Audited Financial Report" is not yet on the member's only portion of AMA's web?

This is all that the current CFO/EVP ever presents: that which is done by outside PAID contract!

Hey what has happend to the "INFORMERS"? JR and Branum must be on extended 'Leave of absence'.

Maybe Branum is still with his "trusted expert" trying to figure out the Texas corporate insurance tax.

Maybe JR lost his inside contact 'leaker'.

OTOH maybe it's just the worst case scenario: They simply just don't love us anymore!!

Old 05-14-2005, 10:59 AM
tailskid
My Feedback: (34)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

"They simply just don't love us anymore!!"

Tell me it ain't so Joe......

Jerry
Old 05-18-2005, 10:12 PM
Hossfly

Still Waitin'.

No hold 'de breath! [:-]
Old 05-19-2005, 03:46 PM
Jim Thomerson

Did you notice that inside back page of the recent MA was devoted to a discussion of marketing? Je suis amaze!

Jim