Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

AMA Video

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 07:02 AM
sugarfoot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AMA Video

I am one of the individuals who enjoyed the video that the AMA sent out with this years membership. I too sent them the requested money in return and was told that I would receive another one at a later date. My question is, does anyone know when the second one will be sent out? Or have the 2nd ones been sent out already? If they have, then I suppose I will have to contact them and let them know that I didn't receive the 2nd one.
Old 07-08-2005, 09:45 AM
vicman
My Feedback: (10)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: AMA Video

My friend you are not alone. I also liked the vid and sent in my money. I just got vol. II this week, Wednesday I think. I haven't gotten to watch the whole thing yet but will most likely send in the money for the next one.[
I am a supporter of AMA and don't mind a small fundraiser like this ... I usually drink this much while building at night.[sm=bananahead.gif]
Old 07-08-2005, 10:01 AM
webeflyin

I'm relatively new to the AMA (been a member for only 3 years), but I don't ever remembering them sending me any videos or DVDs. Did they only go out to "special" people?
Old 07-08-2005, 10:09 AM
sugarfoot

webeflyin,
No, I doubt that the video's were sent only to special people. If that were the case I would have had no chance of getting one. May I suggest that you drop them an e-mail and tell them that you may have been over looked and are interested having one sent to you? I would bet that you'd get a reply very soon.
sugarfoot
Old 07-08-2005, 10:22 AM
P-51B
My Feedback: (5)

ORIGINAL: vicman

My friend you are not alone. I also liked the vid and sent in my money. I just got vol. II this week, Wednesday I think. I haven't gotten to watch the whole thing yet but will most likely send in the money for the next one.[
I am a supporter of AMA and don't mind a small fundraiser like this ... I usually drink this much while building at night.[sm=bananahead.gif]

Let us know if the second one is any better than the first. I was highly unimpressed with the first one, but maybe they looked at the feedback here and improved the second one.
Old 07-21-2005, 07:40 AM
swfthunderbolt

I thought the first one was pretty lame myself and a indication of how poorly the AMA gauges the interests of its members, this would be something you would send to someone who just joined.

Old 07-21-2005, 07:58 AM
crash99
My Feedback: (3)

If your going to put out a video here are a few ideas

1. If its not a smooth landing do not put it in your video. (Video 1 had no smooth landings)
2. If the plane flys in a right hand pattern change the views often due to you do not want to bore everyone.
3. Watching a airplane taxi is not to much fun to watch.

So look at the bright side. If I receive video #2 it can only be better. I did not send any money to the AMA on their mail scam.

Crash99