Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

What's the chance ?

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

What's the chance ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 03:15 PM
splatt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's the chance ?

That the AMA will hold up a new card if you didn't get that DVD thing ?
Old 09-29-2005, 03:42 PM
SSRCCPREZ

Default RE: What's the chance ?

Huh? What? Did I miss Something?
Old 09-29-2005, 04:41 PM
rcmiket

Now that would be funny. there's not a thing they can do about that DVD. They shipped it and what you do with it is your bussiness. Its junk mail in my book. Mike
Old 09-29-2005, 11:26 PM
BasinBum
My Feedback: (2)

Once again...the AMA didn't ship it, it was a third party. I havn't responded to the letters requesting payment, in fact I havn't even watched the DVD yet and I can't find the return mailer so I'll probably just keep throwing the letters in the trash. However in answer to your question....I just got a Vanity AMA number (see other thread) and the new card card was sent out the day after I faxed the application.
Old 09-30-2005, 12:32 AM
abel_pranger

ORIGINAL: BasinBum

Once again...the AMA didn't ship it, it was a third party.
The third party shipped it after making a deal with AMA that let them pretend to be AMA in return for cash consideration paid to AMA. These so-called affinity programs make the distinction you are trying to create in an effort to put distance between a scammy third party vendor and the identity and reputation of the organization that prostituted its name to them a very obscure, thin gray line rather than the miles you wish separated them.

Abel
Old 09-30-2005, 01:04 AM
BasinBum
My Feedback: (2)

Distinction I'm trying to create? Miles I am seperating them by? I just said they are a third party (which you confirm). Abel, are you loosing your mind? Mike said "there's not a thing they can do about that DVD. They shipped it and what you do with it is your bussiness" which infers the AMA shipped it which is a common point of confusion on the forums. I just pointed out the fact that they didn't ship it.

I also answered the questioned poised by the original poster as opposed to your off topic personal rant.
Old 09-30-2005, 11:56 AM
rcmiket

They may have not shipped it per say but they still want you to pay. The AMA is behind the project. As I said before its junk mail in my book,and there's not a thing they can do. Thats the botom line and the original question was. Can they hold up your renew. Mike