Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

Election Results are in. One clear winner.

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

Election Results are in. One clear winner.

Old 12-15-2005, 05:33 PM
Burger
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Election Results are in. One clear winner.

Perhaps the majority of the membership is satisfied with the current leadership and the handling of the AMA. That might explain the reason you did not win. I'd bet this forum is never looked at by the majority of the membership and hardly reflects the opinions of the majority. Political games played by a few in a hobby that is supposed to be for fun are nearly always going to be placed in file 13. There are just too many things that are more important in life for real people to worry about. The majority truly does not care about the trivial day to day matters in the far off land of Muncie. If by some remote chance something goes seriously wrong and the AMA folds another organization will pop up and the average modeler will still be able to fly. A real effective growth hormone for apathy is the "cryin' wolf syndrome", which is employed by the minority alot in politics these days. Right or wrong, this is just my opinion, which when you think about it, is equal to yours and you can feel free to accept or reject it, as I do yours.
Old 12-23-2005, 08:05 AM
1Eye
My Feedback: (2)

Hossfly wrote ...
Maybe I could better answer your question if, after reading your second sentence above, I fully knew your intention of the indefinite pronoun "their" within its intended reference to which of the nominal pronouns "anyone" and "someone".
Uhhh, there are unknown unkowns?
Old 12-28-2005, 04:11 PM
Mike Wiz
My Feedback: (2)

<removed>

That was uncalled for.

Sorry

Wiz
Old 12-31-2005, 03:07 AM
Loubud

Voting is term limits. When the people vote someone out of office, the term is over. I would not like to see a good canidate eliminated because he had the job before.