Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

Steve Kaluf and the AMA

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

Steve Kaluf and the AMA

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2007, 07:37 AM
The Toolman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Steve Kaluf and the AMA

hehe, that sounds like a good idea!!!

Ronnie
Old 10-06-2007, 10:02 AM
tailskid
My Feedback: (34)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I would too, BUT we have a couple of excellent choices on the ballot......decisions, decisions, decisions....
Old 10-12-2007, 11:02 AM
littlecrankshaf
My Feedback: (58)

I wonder if Steve has any intentions of continuing his membership with AMA anyway.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:39 PM
Skaluf

I certainly do! My issue is not with the organization or the work it does (just one or two people). I've been a member for almost 40 years and believe in the work the organization does.

Steve
Old 10-12-2007, 07:09 PM
JUGFLIER

WTG Steve, I am glad that your experience hasn't made you bitter. I can look at you for inspiration. As you probably well know my defense of you has gotten me in the District 5 doghouse. Kinda hard for me not to want to find a way to cut AMA out of the loop.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:18 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

ORIGINAL: Skaluf

I certainly do! My issue is not with the organization or the work it does (just one or two people). I've been a member for almost 40 years and believe in the work the organization does.

Steve
Did you have it out for these fellow workmates before or after you were forced to resign?
Old 10-12-2007, 08:24 PM
Red Scholefield
Banned
My Feedback: (9)

ORIGINAL: JUGFLIER

WTG Steve, I am glad that your experience hasn't made you bitter. I can look at you for inspiration. As you probably well know my defense of you has gotten me in the District 5 doghouse. Kinda hard for me not to want to find a way to cut AMA out of the loop.
What got you banned on the AMA D-V list were threats to report an individual to his boss for posting on this forum during working hours and perceived threats made against members of the club you were expelled from.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:30 PM
JUGFLIER

ORIGINAL: Red Scholefield

What got you banned on the AMA D-V list were threats to report an individual to his boss for posting on this forum during working hours and perceived threats made against members of the club you were expelled from.

Sorry Red, you are mixed up. I was expelled from D5 website before my discussion with MR. Delbert. Frankly i pay Mr. Delberts salary, along with a lot oif others. We don't appreciate people stirring up trouble on someone elses money. At least he can pay his own way, I do.

What frosted your cake was my vehement defense of Stevek and my denunciation of JC on how JC handled the situation.

P.s. Don't thank me for saving Muncie at least $600.00 that would have slipped past your buddy who was asleep at the wheel.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:46 PM
littlecrankshaf

Steve
Steve,

Thanks for the insight and I certainly can appreciate your sentiments. Mine are about the same here in this forum...just a couple of people I have an issue with but I will continue...unless Red bans me of course.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:01 AM
abel_pranger

ORIGINAL: Red Scholefield

So, why you tell the D-5 webmaster it was because JF made well in excess of 500 anti-AMA posts to this forum?

Something I picked up in a usenet forum long before this one existed, and interestingly you were there too, but apparently missed it. I've passed it on to my kids and they listened:

"Always tell the truth. It is much easier to remember."

Abel
Old 10-13-2007, 12:24 AM
tailskid
My Feedback: (34)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

And I thought this thread had died its natural death......[]
Old 10-13-2007, 01:08 AM
KidEpoxy

Yeah,
but if anyone had a right to stop by for a post, it would be Steve.

Thanx for popping in Steve
Good luck on whatever endeavors you got going,
but I wouldnt move to District V if I were you.
.... and I dont think you are too welcome at Central Park either

Come down these parts for a visit sometime,
well throw some brisket on & stir up a whole lotta cans of AMA Chili
Old 10-13-2007, 05:11 AM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

ORIGINAL: KidEpoxy
Thanx for popping in Steve
Ha ha really, good point kid, he's kind of like a whack-a-mole. Only some of you guys keep missing ...
Old 10-13-2007, 07:43 AM
littlecrankshaf

ORIGINAL: STLPilot

Ha ha really, good point kid, he's kind of like a whack-a-mole. Only some of you guys keep missing ...
That is one of the problems here and especially by you. Your characterizations of Steve are unwarranted. He is Steve K. ex-tech director of AMA. By his own account he has been a member since a young age and evidently a continuing supporter. AMA has been a way of life for him. He has witnessed many changes with the AMA as you have witnessed the change of the hour hand on a clock...opps your digital.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:41 AM
Hossfly

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Steve
Hey Steve, there is no one better than you to be a Contest Board member in case the "12 disciples" should negate your long time as the Contest Man as adequate to fulfill the President requirements. Are you close enough to Charlie there in D-6 to get appointed?

I think, such as what I am thinking, would be the most ironic "Got'cha" that I could ever enjoy. [sm=48_48.gif]
Old 10-13-2007, 08:00 PM
combatpigg
My Feedback: (3)

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

How many different ways can RS be absolutely BarBeQued with the truth?
Old 10-13-2007, 11:46 PM
rcuman

Sorry Red, you are mixed up. I was expelled from D5 website before my discussion with MR. Delbert. Frankly i pay Mr. Delberts salary, along with a lot oif others. We don't appreciate people stirring up trouble on someone elses money. At least he can pay his own way, I do.

What frosted your cake was my vehement defense of Stevek and my denunciation of JC on how JC handled the situation.

P.s. Don't thank me for saving Muncie at least $600.00 that would have slipped past your buddy who was asleep at the wheel.

Well give me all of my overtime you owe me boss. I will take it in 100 dollar bills please. I think it adds up to around 50K or so. You can deliver it to me tommorrow at my club's flying field.
Old 10-14-2007, 01:30 AM
KidEpoxy

Shoot,
If your employer owes you $50k of overtime,
get it from your employer!

If you cant get the $50k from the employer,
why didnt you figure that out about $48k ago & stop working unpaid overtime.

Or did you volunteer that overtime work,
but now are trying to collect for your donated contribution at work...

hmmm, a recurring theme in that area: Bill folks for your donated time.
Maybe if someone complains enough the school would get $600 back too

I wonder where Steve K stands on the banning issue,
or any other issues,
since this is Steves thread we ought to include him in out chat
Old 10-14-2007, 08:30 AM
rcuman

But Jugflier keeps saying that he pays my salary. Well doesn't that make him my boss too. I want my money from Jugflier not anyone else, especially since he is the only one who believes that I am wasting his dollars.
Oh and I do not worry about my overtime, never have. It is the kind of person that I am. I help people, I voluteer, but when you start attacking and harrassing me about my job that is where I draw the line.
I am not a ruthless person whom attacks anyone when he gets the first chance. I am not a person who twists words to attack another person or organization for their amusement. You and your cohorts need to really get a life, stop playing your little game, grow up, or check yourselves in mental institutions.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:45 AM
Red Scholefield
Banned

ORIGINAL: ldelbert

You and your cohorts need to really get a life, stop playing your little game, grow up, or check yourselves in mental institutions.
The FUBAR FIVE have a life, it seems to be grousing about how the AMA is run, how their clubs (if they belonged to one) were run and organized modeling in general. It must be tough trying to squeeze in some modeling.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:56 AM
combatpigg
My Feedback: (3)

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

The mental institutions are full of people shuffling around and mumbling about unpaid overtime.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:08 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

There has already been one thread closed down, and I just had to go back through this thread and remove posts that were off topic. Apparently there are a few members that just don't get the message. Keep these threads on topic about the AMA and NOT about personal issues. It's becoming very clear that there are members on both sides of this problem that have an agenda, and I really don't care if they do. But when they come into this forum here they need to leave that agenda at the door step as we aren't going to be dicussing them here. I've issued warnings about this in the past, and I've tried to stay nice in doing this. But I guess that those with these agendas think that I am kidding. I am not kidding about this subject, it ends here and it ends now. It's over as far as RCU is concerned.

Ken
Old 10-14-2007, 09:14 PM
JUGFLIER

ORIGINAL: abel_pranger

I have an email from my district vic prexy that he says people have called him and he explained what happened and they were satisfied. So i guess they can talk as long as it isn't in print.
Jug-

So did he tell you, and are you satisfied?

Abel
Funny thing is he didn't. Its amazing that if you call him on the phone or use secret sensitive e-mail they don't mind talking [ breaking the law], but for us little people outside the loop or banned from the website we continue to be in the dark.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:40 PM
Live Wire

What next, Cherry pie or hog roast
Have you chacked your mail Lately