Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

####55555555

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

####55555555

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2003, 11:47 PM
Live Wire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ####55555555

Is it districk 5 or is this the only one that is picked on. Seems there is no problems in other DISTRCKS!!!
Old 05-01-2003, 12:49 AM
tailskid
My Feedback: (34)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default ####55555555

Yeah, I know what you are saying....but yes, we do have a problem in our district - can't speak for the other districts.

Jerry
Old 05-02-2003, 08:50 PM
The PIPE

Default There IS a problem VP up here in NEW ENGLAND I've "honked" about here at RCU...

Dear RCOutlaw:

The PIPE Here yet again-and here at RCU, in the threads at http://www.rcuniverse.com/showthread...83&forumid=211 (read post No.7 there) AND at http://www.rcuniverse.com/showthread...045&forumid=59 (read post No. 30), you can see that I've had MY problems with the DISTRICT I VP......and almost seventeen years ago, it WAS enough of a problem to make me GIVE UP RC until just two years ago.

Even Dave Brown, the current AMA President, since HE originally came from the Mass. area, is VERY WELL acquainted with the problems "Dumb Don" KRAFFT has caused up here over the many years they've both been in RC...Mr. McNeill is certainly NOT the only one who's a problem for their district!

Just read those posts I placed up here-and also, I've known a NUMBER of RCers-even the late Elliot Janss, head of the now-defunct Sport Flyers Association-that had VERY bad relations with "Dumb Don" in the past.

"Dumb Don's" just about the BEST reason I can think of for TERM LIMITS for AMA elected officials...and I imagine Distict V fliers would say the same for their "McNeill MIGRAINE".

Yours Sincerely,

The PIPE!!
Old 05-03-2003, 12:32 AM
Live Wire

Default ####55555555

PIPE
As you can see I am I District IX. Seems like we do not pay as much attention as we should to to other districts, knowing that it takes all districts to make AMA work. Maybe if more people would and could get involved things might change . I know that I am at the age where all I can do is make noise !!! That is today , tomorrow ? Needs are changing , times are changing and people are changing. Over the last to many years we have seen technology change our hobby .
Yes I fly when ever the weather let me AND build all my planes and for others that need help or the whole plane.
The Rc Outlaw
Old 05-03-2003, 02:24 AM
Hossfly

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default ####55555555

>>>>>>>>>>>

"Dumb Don's" just about the BEST reason I can think of for TERM LIMITS for AMA elected officials...and I imagine Distict V fliers would say the same for their "McNeill MIGRAINE".

Yours Sincerely,

The PIPE!
>>>"I know of no safe depository of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them but to inform their discretion."
— THOMAS JEFFERSON