Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

How useful and informative are the threads in this forum?

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.
View Poll Results: A poll
Very Informative and useful.
16.46%
Fairly Informative and useful.
6.33%
Informative and useful.
10.13%
Could be more informative and useful.
20.25%
Not informative and useful.
35.44%
Undecided.
2.53%
Prefer not to comment.
6.33%
Other, Please read my post.
2.53%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

How useful and informative are the threads in this forum?

Old 07-28-2008, 02:36 PM
Warbird Joe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How useful and informative are the threads in this forum?

ORIGINAL: vicman

There are more of us who watch this forum than just you KK, you are not alone with your well stated sentiments.[sm=sleeping.gif]

I agree. KK for preident.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:38 PM
rcuman

I took the poll and then started reading the responses and saw the one below and busted out laughing. My tail went clean off because I laughed so hard!!!
LOL[sm=lol.gif]
I think I will go to bed now without reading the rest of the thread and I will have a smile on my face.

ORIGINAL: STLPilot

Very useful, I'm writing a book on sociological and pshycological disorder, hypocracy and irony.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:36 PM
kid chuckles

And therefore KK you are now officially one of us. Wether you agree disagree or whatever you stated your opinon and that is what everyone else is doing also. i agree espesially about the face to face. If everyone was put face to face not much here would be said. But there might also be a rise in assault charges. lol
Old 08-24-2008, 12:17 AM
DRC1
My Feedback: (10)

I have closed the poll....

I would like to thank all that participated. Personally, I'm a bit disappointed that this thread was hijacked a couple of times with similar banter from the very few that prompted me to post this poll in the first place.

The resulting 79 votes I believe fairly and accurately assess how the majority of those that read this forum feel.

I personally believe this forum has great benifit. However, it will take a change from those posting threads presenting a negative image to cease as well as the moderator of this thread to step up and take this forum back.

My personal request is for the RCU Executive Team and Senior Moderators to review this poll and establish rules that will be enforced to keep it constructive. I'm just another observer/ RCU member, however, I will offer my assistance and/or opinions if someone should ask. But I'm not a RCU team member nor an AMA representative other than just a dues paying AMA member.

55% of the votes have a negative image of this forum. Only 32% reflect a positive image. The results are very disappointing to me but validates my own thoughts as being a useful forum or not. I wonder how many voted more than once to sway the vote? Perhaps the moderator kept that in check.

My agenda was to take my personal view out of the equation and understand how the rest of the community viewed this forum. Personally I have posted here and just about left it for good as it was just a waste of my time and I was called out by the moderator and warned trying to defending myself or addressing this issue at hand. I decided this approach to hopefully wake some folks up to fix this forum. Well see how it turns out in the future.

Those who are responsible for presenting a negative image of this forum know who you are. The rest of us know as well. Quit the banter and make this a useful forum....

Larry Diamond
AMA 5024