Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

$10k '81 Freq Investigation

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

$10k '81 Freq Investigation

Old 09-23-2016, 01:32 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by init4fun
This thread was bumped for two reasons only , the two reasons that appear in my first post to the thread .

#1 , show the contention in these forums predates my participation here

And

#2 , show that things have been done by the AMA in the past that have raised some eyebrows at the time .

No one mentioned it as being any kinds of attempted rebuttal to any present day conversation .

Except you ....
Ah o/k, good to know.
Old 09-23-2016, 01:35 PM
cj_rumley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by init4fun
This thread was bumped for two reasons only , the two reasons that appear in my first post to the thread .

#1 , show the contention in these forums predates my participation here

And

#2 , show that things have been done by the AMA in the past that have raised some eyebrows at the time .

No one mentioned it as being any kinds of attempted rebuttal to any present day conversation .

Except you ....
Looks like the short break for AMA Discussions is over. Back to the Fabulous Porcia Show.
Old 09-23-2016, 02:14 PM
porcia83
Banned

Ya...because I dug up this thread, lol.
Old 09-23-2016, 02:22 PM
rcmiket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cj_rumley
Looks like the short break for AMA Discussions is over. Back to the Fabulous Porcia Show.

Are you surprised?

Mie
Old 09-23-2016, 03:06 PM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by cj_rumley
Originally Posted by rcmiket
Are you surprised?

Mike
Surprised ain't exactly the word that comes to mind here .............
Old 09-23-2016, 03:20 PM
porcia83
Banned

How old was this thread?
Old 09-23-2016, 03:30 PM
init4fun

8 years give or take , dating to 2008 , one year give or take before I was a member here . The very age OF the thread is the take home point of my first reason for bringing it back , to show the contention in the AMA forums predates me .
Old 09-23-2016, 03:39 PM
porcia83
Banned

Yes that was one of your points the other was to try to tie in the more recent allegations of fraud to a non fraud related issue from 8 years ago. You had two points. I had two points as well but mine are mysteriously a "show". Are only people who will agree with you allowed to comment now? Not every time it needs to be a battle init
Old 09-23-2016, 04:27 PM
init4fun

Originally Posted by porcia83
Yes that was one of your points the other was to try to tie in the more recent allegations of fraud to a non fraud related issue from 8 years ago. You had two points. I had two points as well but mine are mysteriously a "show". Are only people who will agree with you allowed to comment now? Not every time it needs to be a battle init
Your spin yet again , and not reality . No where in any of my posts did I try to tie in the FCC frequency issue to the election issue whatsoever . You did that all on your own . My reason #2 for bumping the old thread is still now , just as it was when I first bumped it this morning , to show that in the past there WERE AMA activities that didn't look quite right to a portion of the membership at that time . And nothing more .

Any further meaning you try to add to that is purely yours alone , and nothing but fiction ....

Last edited by init4fun; 09-23-2016 at 04:29 PM.
Old 09-23-2016, 05:10 PM
porcia83
Banned

okey dokey...perhaps the thread will go off into peaceful rest to live another day, or not.