Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

$10k '81 Freq Investigation

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

$10k '81 Freq Investigation

Old 09-27-2008, 09:34 PM
Robotech
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default $10k '81 Freq Investigation

Well, As KE has requested, here is a new thread addressing the alleged facilitating of the alleged bribing of federal officials by a present candidate for the AMA EC. Generally he does this on his own but for some reason he let this one slip by.

For someone who proclaims to be all about honesty and doing things the right way I find it shocking that he (the candidate) insinuated that he not only approved of and assisted in facilitating the alleged activity but even more so he bragged about it and is attempting to use it as an asset to his campaign. The candidate has zipped his lips on the subject. It's hard to believe this is the same pious, pompous individual that also insinuated that Mark Smith was "feathering his nest" with the aid of the Hobby industry. Yeesh.

As a sub-topic for discussion could be the deafening silence of his loyal minions. Perhaps they are in disbelief as their chosen one has once again shot himself in the foot. Maybe his insinuations are indefensible by even his most staunch supporters though his campaign secretary did use his usual and predictable diversionary tactic to draw off the heat and one other used his usual and predictable tactics of attempting to shoot the messenger. Neither provided a defense of his admitted alleged assistance in the breach of Federal law.

Diversion and obfuscation by the usual suspects. I can almost hear them now muttering to themselves “ Geez, Hoss, Shut the hell upâ€!

What, pray tell, would be the decibel level of the uproar if it had been someone like say, I dunno, Mark Smith?

His (the candidate's) defense? It was money better spent than the money spent on the PPP. That's really a load. Most of us learned very early on that two wrongs don't make a right. Add the fact that the PPP issue does not involve breaking any Federal laws and the spin becomes obvious..

Indefensible. He knows it and they know it.

Old 09-27-2008, 09:55 PM
rcuman

Default RE: $10k '81 Freq Investigation

Robo........GEEZ......
SHHHHHH!!!!!
Gosh man......
Old 09-27-2008, 10:03 PM
combatpigg
My Feedback: (3)

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Is anyone really stupid enough to think that Hoss would incriminate himself in a public forum?
This is so lame, like little kids playing dress up in their parent's clothes.
Yea, I heard he killed a guy, why don't you look into that when you're done here?
Old 09-27-2008, 10:08 PM
KidEpoxy

Robo
As a sub-topic for discussion could be the deafening silence of his loyal minions
If we ignore what CP, and me say?
What part of deafening silence has several posts in a day on the subject?
Please explain how our posts are not just silence, but deafening silence.

Robo,
how can you with a straight face say there is deafening silence
while refering to my post that was exactly what you now claim is not being said?

Robo, if I say you are pompus, would you consider that a compliment or a detractor of your character?
It's hard to believe this is the same pious, pompous individual
Please resist the urge to curse, flame, degrade, insult or embarrass someone in your post
Old 09-27-2008, 10:18 PM
KidEpoxy

Ohhh goody, an investigation into alleged wrongdoing of the AMA EC & Committes.

Well, lets get a copy of the minutes posted and see what the EC did back then.
Was there improper spending by an AMA Committe? Lets get the expenditure data from them and find out.

What is the hard data, rather than hearsay and speculation and allusion references.
Maybe we can run thru the Steve Kaluf thread and see how well Muncie hands out info to inquiring minds. Of course, some folks are now AMA Haters for even asking for info:

BOB & Robo, welcome to Club Hate for even entertaining the idea that Muncie did something wrong and wanting info to clear them.... lest we forget the SK thread flow.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:30 PM
combatpigg

KE, you would make a good prosecuting attorney. The problem is that in this forum, water tight argument flows under the bridge. What is good enough for the goose is not good enough for the gander. And now we have some Geraldo Rivera wannabe who thinks he has the scoop of the century with this lame thread. In all actuality, he is just writing his own lame lagacy. He must be one of those freelance reporters who submits to the National Enquirer?
Old 09-27-2008, 11:17 PM
Bob Mitchell

ORIGINAL: combatpigg

Is anyone really stupid enough to think that Hoss would incriminate himself in a public forum?
Yea, I heard he killed a guy, why don't you look into that when you're done here?
CP, given that he posted the story of the "expenditure", indicated that he thought it might have been illegal but had no regrets and went so far as to mention statute of limitations, who knows? I was shocked that he would post what he did.

Old 09-27-2008, 11:19 PM
KidEpoxy

<broght in from the other thread>

Bob
There is only one person posting on this board that was involved in what happened. HE volunteered the information about the money. HE indicated that he did something that might be illegal. HE indicated that he resigned as DVP as a result. HE inddicated that he had no regrets. I can't ask anyone else here, and after breaking the ice, he's not talking. If I didn't care what happened I wouldn't have asked. And AGAIN, he is the one running for election as EVP. And he lists this incident as one of his key accomplishments

Only person we get posts here that was involved?

There seems to be some different views as to Horraces claim about getting the frequencies.

- Original Message -
To: Red Scholefield
Cc: Fred Marks ; Bob Aberle
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 3:45 PM
Subject: Re: Obtaining present R/C frequencies

Red:

Horrace Cain had nothing what so ever to do with our obtaining the additional channels on 72 and 75 MHz. As you know I wrote the Phase In Plan. The two people that had the most to do with getting these frequencies were Bob Aberle and John Worth. In 1982 Bob was the Chairman of the Frequency Committee and John was the AMA Executive Director. John Grigg was AMA President.

The members of the "Committee" at that time were Bob Aberle, Dick Jansson, Walt Good, Bill Hershberger, Butch Lanterman, Fred Marks, Dave Brown, Torrey Williams, George Myers and Jack Albrecht....... I still have all of our AMA Frequency Committees correspondence files from those years, that Bob turned over to me, and Horrace Cains name is not mentioned in any one of them.

Jack R. Albrecht
[email protected]
Airtronics Technical Support
800-262-1178

- Original Message -
To: Red Scholefield
Cc: Bob Aberle ; Warren Plohr ; Bob Underwood ; John Worth ; Don Lowe ; Jack R. Albrecht
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: Obtaining present R/C frequencies

Red,

Horace was a pain who tried to use the fequency issue to get himself reelected to a VP. He had zero to do with our getting the frequencies and it is an affront to the members of the committee who worked so hard for him to lay any such claim. I am copying those members and they can add or ignore. I am loathe to see Horace become a member of the EC again.

Fred

Red S.
AMA 951 Leader Member
Thanx to Red, we now have names for the guys under your allegations, and they are contributing by proxy thru Red. If they are going to be used here against Hoss, you can be darn sure I'm gonna use them for Hoss.

They exist, and they have been voiced here. Trump is broken.
Your theory would work better if their voices were not brought into this forum by Red.

NO, I will not accept that whatever alleged wrongdoings by the commiteee are just fine & acceptable but Hoss needs to be held accountable. When you want to burn the folks involved, I'll be happy to tell you all the oldschool Muncie guys you are accusing along with Hoss. If you have accusations to make against what the committee did and what Hoss knew about it, go ahead and say the fine members of that AMA committee did something wrong, then demonstrate that Hoss knew.

Then we can deal with your allegations that the entire EC endorsed it with Hoss, so you can show another possibly criminal conspiracy occured in the AMA leadership. <When you are part of the planning & implementation of wrongdoings, you are a conspirator>.

I admire your moxie Bob
lots of guys here dont have what it takes
to allege the entirety of the 81 AMA leadership was a bunch of wrongdoers with Hoss.

I cant wait to see your proof,
as I am sure they would as well.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:26 PM
Bob Mitchell

ORIGINAL: KidEpoxy
Please resist the urge to curse, flame, degrade, insult or embarrass someone in your post
KE, your comment illustrates one of Robo's points. I've NEVER seen you call Horrace on his endless numerous comments that are obviously degrading, insulting and meant to embarrass.

Your are quick to do so in this case, but never with Horrace. Why is that?
Old 09-27-2008, 11:36 PM
combatpigg

I agree that Hoss gets into the red ink more than his share sometimes....but let us not sidestep or "teflon" our way past the very cogent points that KE just made in post #8
Old 09-28-2008, 12:09 AM
Bob Mitchell

Only person we get posts here that was involved?
Well, yes. If I understand that sentence correctly.

No other member of that EC is posting here. No other member of that EC has posted the specific information that Horrace has. And, as you keep ignoring, only Horrace from that EC is running for EVP, and is here to take questions.

I'm not gonna get in the middle of what Red is posting here. I don't even have any way of knowing that it's from who he says it is. I'm asking Horrace questions based on what HE posted, not the heresay from a third party. None of my questions have been based on what Red has posted here, and won't be. My interest here is in Horrace's words.

NO, I will not accept that whatever alleged wrongdoings by the commiteee are just fine & acceptable but Hoss needs to be held accountable. When you want to burn the folks involved, I'll be happy to tell you all the oldschool Muncie guys you are accusing along with Hoss. If you have accusations to make against what the committee did and what Hoss knew about it, go ahead and say the fine members of that AMA committee did something wrong, then demonstrate that Hoss knew.

Then we can deal with your allegations that the entire EC endorsed it with Hoss, so you can show another possibly criminal conspiracy occured in the AMA leadership. <When you are part of the planning & implementation of wrongdoings, you are a conspirator>.
I've not made any specific allegations, KE. I've asked Horrace to explain what HE posted.

I admire your moxie Bob
lots of guys here dont have what it takes
to allege the entirety of the 81 AMA leadership was a bunch of wrongdoers with Hoss.

I cant wait to see your proof,
as I am sure they would as well.
You're not following the thread very well, KE. Horrace is the individual who has posted information that seems to indicate something happened which he believes may be illegal. He is the one that has told us that all members of the EC voted to for the "expenditure". For all intents and purposes it's Horrace's allegaition.

What I've done is to point out that it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to elect an individual as EVP who as DVP was involved in something he thinks may have been illegal, did it anyway, now complains about secrecy on the EC and touts this as one of his significant accopmplishments. If youy want or expect "proof" that the entire EC did something wrong, then I believe it's Horrace that you should be asking.

Why aren't you?

Old 09-28-2008, 12:26 AM
Bob Mitchell

I agree that Hoss gets into the red ink more than his share sometimes....but let us not sidestep or "teflon" our way past the very cogent points that KE just made in post #8
I haven't, CP. THat first post was a gimmee. It's more than a bit hypocritical to call Robo on his (only?) such message and ignore the dozens that Horrace has posted.

And I don't think KE's points are valid. I've been careful to make no direct allegations, but rather ask Horrace for clarification on his comments. As I said to KE, if there are any allegations out there about the actions of that edition of the EC, they are contained in Horrace's message.

My first message to Horrace on this subject was pulled because someone though it did contain allegations. (I disagree, but that's a different subject). Everything I've posted since has been allowed to stand.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:31 AM
combatpigg

This thread is doing a nice job of diverting attention away from what might be the biggest waste of money in AMA history. It is amusing to see the amount of support for this architect of the PPP. If he had handed out a $200 sign up rebate to each and every PPP member, [instead of the promotional and bureaucratic costs] we would be money ahead.
Let's let this thread run it's course. Anyone who is GENUINELY interested in seeking the truth will subpoena each and every surviving member of the AMA who was in attendence at that meeting in 1981.
Old 09-28-2008, 04:27 AM
Robotech

Is anyone stupid enough to believe that Hoss would not incriminate himself in a public forum? Maybe at least one it seems. Good Lord, go to his candidate forum and have a read. It won't take long.

If you mean the preceding quote then, yes, I agree. Why don't you just post " ninny, ninny, boo,boo." It would be just as effective. Jeez, What a maroon.

To be accurate you would have to say that you heard that Hoss killed a man from Hoss. In that case yes, and so would the authorities.

KE, you would make a good prosecuting attorney. The problem is that in this forum, water tight argument flows under the bridge. What is good enough for the goose is not good enough for the gander. And now we have some Geraldo Rivera wannabe who thinks he has the scoop of the century with this lame thread. In all actuality, he is just writing his own lame lagacy. He must be one of those freelance reporters who submits to the National Enquirer?
Are you calling KE a good prosecuting attorney and a Geraldo Rivera all in one paragraph. This thread was KE's idea.
Thank you for proving my allegation that the Pro-Hoss group would predictably respond in a couple of specific ways. KE responded with a rant on how many Hoss supporters I listed and you have tried to defame my character and intentions.Diversion and obfuscation along with an attempt to kill the messenger. Well, I did say it was predictable. Not unoticed was the defense, again noted in my original post, that Hoss used. The old "so what, they're wrong too", childish excuse that has been picked up by his campaign secretary.

Robo,
how can you with a straight face say there is deafening silence
while refering to my post that was exactly what you now claim is not being said?
If you filter out background noise (diversion and obfuscation) it (the defense) is dead silent. When will you defend Hoss's actions when he was on the EC? When will you defend corruption of a Federal agency as a legitimate means to an end? Until that time your posts are just chattel.

I would only suggest that maybe you two go back to the pertinent threads and read Hoss's words on the subject. Read them slowly, word by word, and try to concentrate long enough to comprehend.

The only thing that has suprised me so far is that we haven't heard from his third most loyal subject bringing my credibility to post into question because I have not scratch built a giant scale WWII era warbird. Then inviting me to Florida for a good azz whupppin'.

Flame on boy's, my fire proof suit isn't even singed yet.

Old 09-28-2008, 04:48 AM
Stickbuilder

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: Robotech

Is anyone stupid enough to believe that Hoss would not incriminate himself in a public forum? Maybe at least one it seems. Good Lord, go to his candidate forum and have a read. It won't take long.

If you mean the preceding quote then, yes, I agree. Why don't you just post " ninny, ninny, boo,boo." It would be just as effective. Jeez, What a maroon.

To be accurate you would have to say that you heard that Hoss killed a man from Hoss. In that case yes, and so would the authorities.

Are you calling KE a good prosecuting attorney and a Geraldo Rivera all in one paragraph. This thread was KE's idea.
Thank you for proving my allegation that the Pro-Hoss group would predictably respond in a couple of specific ways. KE responded with a rant on how many Hoss supporters I listed and you have tried to defame my character and intentions.Diversion and obfuscation along with an attempt to kill the messenger. Well, I did say it was predictable. Not unoticed was the defense, again noted in my original post, that Hoss used. The old "so what, they're wrong too", childish excuse that has been picked up by his campaign secretary.

I would only suggest that maybe you two go back to the pertinent threads and read Hoss's words on the subject. Read them slowly, word by word, and try to concentrate long enough to comprehend.

The only thing that has suprised me so far is that we haven't heard from his third most loyal subject bring my credibility into question because I have not scratch built a giant scale WWII era warbird. Then inviting me to Florida for a good azz whupppin'.

Flame on boy's, my fire proof suit isn't even singed yet.

Thanks for remembering me.

I won't cast any negative comments concerning you here, especially about your lack of building talents. Those who can, do. Those who can't buy someone elses work. If you want the whuppin, you can probably find it at your own home field. There are probably several members there who are as fond of you as are we.

You appear to have some experience with this hobby, unlike one other, who by his own admission, is fairly new at the game. I still think that he is a planted insider, since he claims to know so much about what has happened over the years within this hobby, and has some information at his fingertips that either has been spoon fed to him, or he is not what he claims to be. Either way, that person has Muncie written all over him.

Bill, AMA 4720
Old 09-28-2008, 05:21 AM
Robotech

Stick,

How could I forget you.

But please do not assume that I have not or could built my own models, as you would be wrong. As far as my home field club, I am an officer and well liked and accepted, so that would make you wrong twice. And I take it when you say "as well liked as you are in here" you mean the small, and getting smaller, contingient of folks with a blind, sheep-like allegience to Hoss. In any case I do not put much, if any, importance on being "popular" so trying to get my goat with that barb is ineffective. Sorry old boy. It's still early though. Try again after the meds have kicked in.

In reference to your second attempt to disqualify BM's posts on the basis of his length (again unspecified) of involvement in the hobby in general and this forum in particular, I would propose that perhaps he has gained more credibility in a few months than others have in decades.

ORIGINAL: Stickbuilder

You appear to have some experience with this hobby, unlike one other, who by his own admission, is fairly new at the game.
You attack me then prove my point about the Team Hoss defense stategery. Third and final predicted method of response illustrated and verified. Three for three.

Stick, Epoxy and Pig. Please, defend Hoss's actions regarding the frequencie/bribe scandal he brought up. Please resist the natural inclination to redirect, obfuscate, divert the subject or attack the messenger.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:56 AM
KidEpoxy

The old "so what, they're wrong too", childish excuse that has been picked up by his campaign secretary.
I never said So What,
and I am not the one saying anything was done wrong.

I am just telling Bob who he is really talking about
and Bob thinks he can CherryPick one vote out of a unanimous EC action as might be wrong.

As Bob said,
he hasnt actually made any accusations
probably because it is real hard to blame one member of the EC without tarnishing the others.
Why is Bob trying so hard to protect the rest of the EC & committee guys, to the point that he cant actually make his accusations against Hoss.

Bob, if you have slurs to sling at the 81 AMA leadership, have at it.
If you have allegations to lay on that EC actions, do it.
If you want to say Hoss knew about all the illegal activities that Committee was doing, say it.

I am not absolving Hoss's alluded, hearsay, gossipy connection to things that may or might or might not have hapened. How can I gather data to shoot holes in Bobs accusations if he wont make them?

Bob, if you want to investigate, then investigate.
You available sources are Hoss, Muncie, and the commite guys that Red included into this forum.
If you want to know what Hoss knew & did, get the data from the sources.
Or would you rather pick & choose which sets of data to read and make allusions and innuendo agaisnt Hoss without actually learning the whole story.

I am not investigating what happened.
Bob is the one sooooo keen on having us know what happened back in 81,
but it appears he only wants one side of the story told alluded to.

Robo seemed to caer enough to start a thread on it.
Lets see how much hard data he can gather against Hoss the 81 EC & Committe members.

what are you guys investigating?
what happened, how many guys did it, and how many guys knew about it

And I sure as heck wont let you say
Hoss knew about wrongdoings, but the wroingdoings never were done by the fine Muncie folks that are completely innocent.

Gather the data and present facts so they wont get deleted.
Post the Minutes for starters, if that is your core of Hoss' alluded involvement of something wrong.

<excuse me from posting for the next few hours, I gots to fly while the flyin's good>
Old 09-28-2008, 09:29 AM
combatpigg

Robo, with threads like this ,you are writing your own legacy about yourself. Similar to when Geraldo invited the entire USA to tune in and watch him unveil Houdini's secrets. I'm sure that in your mind you are on some kind of noble, heroic quest. Please be that hero and save us all from ourselves.
Let me know when you're done.
Oh ya, when you are done...give us a build thread in the "unusual things forum "about how you built your time machine.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:05 AM
Robotech

Robo, with threads like this ,you are writing your own legacy about yourself. Similar to when Geraldo invited the entire USA to tune in and watch him unveil Houdini's secrets. I'm sure that in your mind you are on some kind of noble, heroic quest. Please be that hero and save us all from ourselves.
Let me know when you're done.
Oh ya, when you are done...give us a build thread in the "unusual things forum "about how you built your time machine.
Blah, blah, blah. Specific questions asked, BS reply.

And BTW, my legacy will have nothing to do with this forum or this site. Get things in perspective. Get a grip. You still haven't even singed my protective suit. Your responses so far have been pretty lame, even for you.

KE:

If other EC members are complicit they certainly deserve to be named and action taken against them. They, however, did not come on a public forum and shoot their mouth off and brag about it either. I think this is the distinction Bob is making. No one accused Hoss, he as much as confessed. Bob's posts have dealt with nothing other than Hoss's own words.

Stick:

I notice in Bob's sig he owns a Futaba 7C. Didn't Greg Hahn use to rep for Futaba? Hmmm. Interesting. Could that be the "Muncie Connection" you reference.

***The preceding statment was made in jest to illustrate the absurd and paranoid insinuations made against Bob in an earlier post. ***

Still waiting for real answers. KE come closest so far but he just asks more questions. Credit for effort though.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:18 AM
TexasAirBoss
My Feedback: (22)

Well, As KE has requested, here is a new thread addressing the alleged facilitating of the alleged bribing of federal officials by a present candidate for the AMA EC. Generally he does this on his own but for some reason he let this one slip by. Maybe it doesn't suit his anti-AMA mission.

For someone who proclaims to be all about honesty and doing things the right way I find it shocking that he (the candidate) insinuated that he not only approved of and assisted in facilitating the alleged activity but even more so he bragged about it and is attempting to use it as an asset to his campaign. The candidate has zipped his lips on the subject. It's hard to believe this is the same pious, pompous individual that also insinuated that Mark Smith was "feathering his nest" with the aid of the Hobby industry. Yeesh.

As a sub-topic for discussion could be the deafening silence of his loyal minions. Perhaps they are in disbelief as their chosen one has once again shot himself in the foot. Maybe his insinuations are indefensible by even his most staunch supporters though his campaign secretary did use his usual and predictable diversionary tactic to draw off the heat and one other used his usual and predictable tactics of attempting to shoot the messenger. Neither provided a defense of his admitted alleged assistance in the breach of Federal law.

Diversion and obfuscation by the usual suspects. I can almost hear them now muttering to themselves “ Geez, Hoss, Shut the hell upâ€!

What, pray tell, would be the decibel level of the uproar if it had been someone like say, I dunno, Mark Smith?

His (the candidate's) defense? It was money better spent than the money spent on the PPP. That's really a load. Most of us learned very early on that two wrongs don't make a right. Add the fact that the PPP issue does not involve breaking any Federal laws and the spin becomes obvious..

For the record : I support anyone in the AMA that "greases the wheels" of Washington and is able to "get r done". In fact, I would vote for someone based on this alone.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:36 PM
The Toolman

ORIGINAL: PilotFighter

Well, As KE has requested, here is a new thread addressing the alleged facilitating of the alleged bribing of federal officials by a present candidate for the AMA EC. Generally he does this on his own but for some reason he let this one slip by. Maybe it doesn't suit his anti-AMA mission.

For the record : I support anyone in the AMA that "greases the wheels" of Washington and is able to "get r done". In fact, I would vote for someone based on this alone.

Me Too.....

I'm sure that Robo has had the same thing done for him sometime in his life, whether he knows it or not.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:48 PM
combatpigg

How true, especially when you consider where he is from. [8D]
Old 09-28-2008, 02:33 PM
Bob Mitchell

Bob, if you have slurs to sling at the 81 AMA leadership, have at it.
If you have allegations to lay on that EC actions, do it.
If you want to say Hoss knew about all the illegal activities that Committee was doing, say it.

I am not absolving Hoss's alluded, hearsay, gossipy connection to things that may or might or might not have hapened. How can I gather data to shoot holes in Bobs accusations if he wont make them?
OK, lets assume for a minute that the money was in fact used to bribe an official in the FCC.

IF........IF that is what happened then every member of that EC was part and parcel to an action that could have resulted in indictments for all of them, and serious legal problems for the AMA itself since they were acting as officers of the organization. When elected leaders of an organization make such decisions they not only put themselves at risk, but the organization itself. This is not a small thing.

If any members of that EC were standing before us today seeking election as EVP I would be asking the same exact questions, and drawing the same conclusions. No one is being singled out here for actions which might have been illegal. What ever happened was a group effort. However, there is only one individual from that group who is asking to be elected EVP. My questions and comments concern his fitness to serve, based on his past actions as a member of the EC, and not that he should single handedly be held accountable for what might have happend.

That is an important distinction, and is one which you seem incapable of understanding.

The full details of what happened 27 years ago will probably remain known only to thos directly involved. That doesn't mean, however, that we should put someone back on the EC who by his own words took actions which might have been illegal, and led to his resignation as DVP.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:57 PM
Bob Mitchell

KE, where was this apparent outrage at unfounded allegations when Horrace essentially accused Mark Smith of using his position on the EC for personal gain?

The silence then was deafening and I made the comment that had the shoe been on the other foot, you and several others would have been all over it like white on rice. And here we are. (Of course in this case, it's about Horrace's own words.)

Can you say "double standard?
Old 09-28-2008, 03:18 PM
Bob Mitchell

ORIGINAL: Stickbuilder
You appear to have some experience with this hobby, unlike one other, who by his own admission, is fairly new at the game. I still think that he is a planted insider, since he claims to know so much about what has happened over the years within this hobby, and has some information at his fingertips that either has been spoon fed to him, or he is not what he claims to be. Either way, that person has Muncie written all over him.
And some folks still believe that Elvis is alive and well.......with about the same credibility.

What I know about these events is what Horrace has posted here. Nothing more.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.