Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

AMA Members only area

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

AMA Members only area

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2003, 02:29 AM
Grumpy Monkey
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AMA Members only area

Is it only me or is everyone unable to view the graphics in the members only area. I havent tried on another PC to see if its only me. I tried downloading the viewer but that was frustrating ordeal as apparently they have some link issues and unclear instructions which would be frustrating for the pc challenged. I did get the viewer installed as well as a few of the other progs with no luck, still cant view the graphics.

Warren
Old 06-10-2003, 10:29 AM
Msaint
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AMA Members only area

At least you can get to the site. Seams every time I need to look at something on the site its either 404 error or has some lame Windows NT IIS configuration error that someone running IIS for the first time would allow. I hope they aren't paying more than 10 bucks a month for hosting as poor as that.

M