Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

Welcomed?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 04:57 PM
KidEpoxy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Welcomed?

BOB
There was nothing in the OP in this thread about wanting only "one sided" discussions, or about not wanting to hear opposing viewpoints. It's my opinion that what he was talking about is the manner in which those viewpoints are often expressed.
Yet I posted it without getting personal.

You want to talk about the manner in posts?
Great, lets.
The manner of my post was not a personal shot,
yet look at the manner of Mode's reply

so yeah, manners is important
especially when complaining about others manners

And I stand by my first post-
you want to talk technical you will get less heated/contentious debate than if you talk politics, religion, or MA cost.
That is not getting personal against the OP, nor is it kicking anyone out of the forum.

Bob, you and I are having a discussion interpreting posts motives.
Somehow we can do this without taking cheap shots at each other,
why couldnt the OP afford me the same courtesy?
Old 06-24-2009, 05:03 PM
KidEpoxy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob
While we are looking at manners
lets dissect this one and place it on the Mannerometer

orig Robo
IMHO KE is not insane. Crazy but not insane.
How many 'Mannies' does it score on the mannerometer?
Old 06-24-2009, 06:10 PM
PacificNWSkyPilot
My Feedback: (19)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This hilarious to come in here and see everybody arguing with NOTHING. Obviously the guy deleted his posts and left three dots in each, but it's still funny to see it.

Jim
Old 06-24-2009, 08:23 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Some people seem to not able to discuss matters in a mature civil manner. Because of this I have restored all posts in this thread

Our rules state:

MANAGING USER CONTENT:
Members of RCU are solely responsible for all content posted under their account. It is each member's obligation and responsibility to log off at the end of their session to prevent unauthorized use of RCU and account access. There is no expectation of privacy as it relates to the content a member submits and is normally available to the public. RCU also reserves the right to keep all member submitted content archived and available.

RCU shall have the right, but not the obligation, to correct any errors or omissions in any content, as it may determine in its sole discretion. RCU further reserves the right to delete or remove any user content from the site and to deny the access of any member to all or part of this site, at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability.

Thread titles must reflect the full content and be fair to any person or vendor where things have been resolved. Please update the thread title by either adding the word RESOLVED to the title or re-wording the title to better reflect the situation.
This thread is now closed

Ken