Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

AMA Staffing: Should AMA hire non-Pilot nonMember to moderate AMA board

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes, lets hire unbiased fultime mod for bunch of money
0%
Yes, lets hire unbiased partime mod for a bit of money
8.16%
Yes, lets hire unbiased pro bono mod
6.12%
No, lets just step up In House moderation
34.69%
No, its fine as is
26.53%
No, just point fingers and step up attacks in the chaos
24.49%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

AMA Staffing: Should AMA hire non-Pilot nonMember to moderate AMA board

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 09:14 PM
combatpigg
My Feedback: (3)

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: AMA Staffing: Should AMA hire non-Pilot nonMember to moderate AMA board

I vote for The Toolman to moderate that quivvering mass of wimps, cry babies, mamas' boys, bed wetters and thumb suckers over there.
Anyone 2nd the motion?
Pay him triple overtime for toxic exposure if he has to clean up after one of Red's posts....
Old 11-04-2009, 09:23 PM
KidEpoxy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AMA Staffing: Should AMA hire non-Pilot nonMember to moderate AMA board

Upon further inspection,I am apparently mistaken.
The posts I reported are there... when I looked this morning it seems I somehow didnt see them.

So false alarm,
reported harassing posts there are still not being deleted

(I've edited the announcement a few posts above to include this correction)
Old 11-05-2009, 08:44 AM
Robotech
My Feedback: (9)

ORIGINAL: combatpigg

I vote for The Toolman to moderate that quivvering mass of wimps, cry babies, mamas' boys, bed wetters and thumb suckers over there.
Anyone 2nd the motion?
Pay him triple overtime for toxic exposure if he has to clean up after one of Red's posts....
Yea, we wouldn't want a bunch of name calling and trolling on that site. Let's keep that here on this one.

Old 11-05-2009, 10:04 AM
KidEpoxy

Robo-
well, thats the problem... there is a bunch of harassment and mudslinging on that our AMA site.
By you saying you dont want that there,
kinda implies you want better moderation enforcing the No Harassment rule over there.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:30 AM
Robotech

I'm not implying anything. I have said that very thing repeatedly here and at the real (not US) AMA site. I have asked it directly and publicly of certain members.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:47 AM
mongo
My Feedback: (15)

Received 80 Likes on 70 Posts

gona be difficult to dilute the bad stuff over there, at least until the pool of possible posters is increased to above 1500 or so.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:45 PM
combatpigg
My Feedback: (3)

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

ORIGINAL: Robotech

Anyone 2nd the motion?
Yea, we wouldn't want a bunch of name calling and trolling on that site. Let's keep that here on this one.

Oh ya, that reminds me...quadruple overtime should be paid for dealing with the liars, too.
Old 11-05-2009, 07:19 PM
Robotech

Anyone 2nd the motion?

Oh ya, that reminds me...quadruple overtime should be paid for dealing with the liars, too.
Good job. Bwahahaha [sm=lol.gif]

[:'(]

Old 11-05-2009, 08:25 PM
KidEpoxy

wonder if Moderators get the checkboxes like mail programs: Forward All, Reply All, Ban All [8D]
Old 11-05-2009, 08:47 PM
The Toolman

Anyone 2nd the motion?

;o) hehe
Old 11-06-2009, 10:11 AM
Jim Thomerson

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I haven't been to the AMA forum. I'm on other forums where the moderator rigidly enforces the no politics, no name calling, no flame, and the forum is quite pleasant and successful. I would think that is how the AMA forum should be.