Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

AMA Financial Report For Members !!

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

AMA Financial Report For Members !!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 02:00 PM
jerrysu29

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AMA Financial Report For Members !!

As an AMA member, this is what I would like to see at the end of the year. a financial report of how our money is actually being spent. Nationally, and district by district, and what we are paying all Our Officiating Officer's of Our Orginization. I believe we are intitled to know where our money is going.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:42 PM
vpresley
My Feedback: (162)

Default RE: AMA Financial Report For Members !!

All right Jerry

Instead of this petty feed me approach that your taking here, why not ask the appropriate people?? Do you even know who your District Rep is ?? If not look him up and ask him your questions. Also ask the AMA HQ your questions, takes a little work on your part if your that curious about the mentioned information. Yeah everyone is ENTITLED to everything these days, without even making the slightest effort. JEEEEZZ.
Old 12-08-2009, 04:24 PM
mongo
My Feedback: (15)

Received 80 Likes on 70 Posts

usually, the year end financial report is posted to the members only section of the AMA web site, after the outside auditors have verified it. start looking in april. and be prepared to not see what you want to see in the format you want it in.
look at some of the past ones for example of what to expect.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:04 PM
jerrysu29

ORIGINAL: vpresley

All right Jerry

Instead of this petty feed me approach that your taking here, why not ask the appropriate people?? Do you even know who your District Rep is ?? If not look him up and ask him your questions. Also ask the AMA HQ your questions, takes a little work on your part if your that curious about the mentioned information. Yeah everyone is ENTITLED to everything these days, without even making the slightest effort. JEEEEZZ.
Yes I do know who Our District Reps are. Our V.P. Jim Wallenwhom Ihave personnaly met, and One of Our Associate V.P. who lives right here in Rapid City S.D. Jim Tiller and is a good friend of mine. Do you?
Old 12-08-2009, 08:32 PM
vpresley
My Feedback: (162)

MAKE THE CALL THEN !!!
Old 12-08-2009, 10:06 PM
KidEpoxy

Jerry-
I agree with Mongo,
the format of the annual $ report hasnt changed much in the past few years, so if you dont see the numbers you want to know reported in last years report then you likely wont see them in this years.

What are you looking for exactly anyway,
you want to hold the muncie phone roster up to the report Salaies figures
and know how much we pay the Competition guys vs how much we pay the Publications team?
That might be where you want to start-
get a number from the contact roster for how many folks are getting paid in each dept, then try to get their dept salary total