Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

Model Aviation & Aeroworks 35% Extra 260 giveaway

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

Model Aviation & Aeroworks 35% Extra 260 giveaway

Old 12-20-2009, 11:49 AM
backyardace
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Model Aviation & Aeroworks 35% Extra 260 giveaway

Model Aviation "About Us" giveaway

Aeroworks is featured in the January issue and we will be giving away a 35% Extra worth $949.00! The article can be found on pages 74 & 75.

The About Us feature is bimonthly and provides readers with a look behind the scenes of some of the companies, brands, and organizations within our hobby. Every installment of About Us also has a prize you can win!

AMA members should be receiving the January issue next week.

Good Luck!

Jay Smith
Model Aviation magazine
Old 12-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Hossfly

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Model Aviation & Aeroworks 35% Extra 260 giveaway

Yes, that is a good project. The Nov. '09 issue highlighted Troy Built Models which was very interesting. Being somewhat fresh on my mind, as I was thumbing through the Feb. '10 issue of Model Airplane News I saw a small TBM ad. TBM had an ad for their small gas engine, RCS SV17, with a Sale Price of $145 each complete with CDI ignition. I jumped to their website and ordered 3 engines. Whut a deal, whut a deal, whut a deal!!

Well guess what, They were out-of-stock and no new ones expected before sometime in Jan. Then the price would be up at the regular price. They even tried to say that MAN price had been corrected. MAN must have overlooked the correction as right now I am looking at the ad and the only price I can see is $145.

I querried back, and was informed that my request would be passed to someone up the food chain, or to that effect. No answer ever came. Bye, Bye, TBM!

Good luck with your program to spread the words. As for me, one down next to come.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:16 PM
backyardace
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Model Aviation & Aeroworks 35% Extra 260 giveaway

Horrace,

Nice to hear you like the About Us feature. I will keep them coming every other month.

Sorry to hear you had a problem getting the engines. Gerry from MAN really likes the one he reviewed.

Jay