Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

newcomer

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2003, 01:32 AM
dicknadine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default newcomer

hi, as a newcomer its interesting to read the posts and answers. been building the big and little ones since late 1930's and things sure have changed, except one thing. it takes a sharp knife and lots of glue to build a model airplane. kits are fine but creating your own plans to whatever size from a small 3 view to your selected size is more than half the fun of model building. example a 14 foot electric version of the Flying Quaker, a megow kit and still have my original $12.00 Brown Jr, in progress at present. anymore nuts, like me out there? dick
Old 07-17-2003, 08:04 AM
Geistware
My Feedback: (16)

Default newcomer

Congradulations on your longevity. I home I am still enjoying the hobby in 2033
Old 07-17-2003, 01:46 PM
J_R

Default newcomer

I can't make it back to the brown jr. I have an O/R that was my first engine.

Your certainly welcome here, but, this type of post will get a lot more attention in the clubhouse forum. Only a very few hard core AMA , hmmm, "nuts?" read and post in this forum on a regular basis.

Try your post in the clubhouse and I bet you have 20 replies the first day, maybe in the first hour.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forumdispl...?s=&forumid=59

JR