RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   AMA Discussions (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/ama-discussions-74/)
-   -   TONY STILLMAN WINS!!!!! (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/ama-discussions-74/2372343-tony-stillman-wins.html)

nick.wright 11-24-2004 02:10 PM

TONY STILLMAN WINS!!!!!

Just got off of the phone with JD, and she confirmed that Tony Stillman will be the next DV VP!!!!

BasinBum 11-24-2004 02:25 PM

RE: TONY STILLMAN WINS!!!!!

So we finally get a message from Judy thru Nick! Glad that the one and only correspondence from her to this forum is good news.

Hossfly 11-24-2004 02:29 PM

Thanksgiving won't be all bad!!

Red Scholefield 11-24-2004 02:32 PM

ORIGINAL: nick.wright

Just got off of the phone with JD, and she confirmed that Tony Stillman will be the next DV VP!!!!
FINALLY, THE MCNEILL ERA ENDS!
It is too bad poor JD got sucked in by him. She is a nice lady and a great promoter of the Ocala Flying Model Club club. I hope she doesn't l have to live with the McNeill taint for a too long.

Red S.

BasinBum 11-24-2004 02:36 PM

OK,
You guys in Florida can have the medical trauma unit stand down. It looks like Red's head is no longer in danger of exploding.

BillHarris 11-24-2004 02:47 PM

On to our next problem.

Red will be OK, we got DB to deal with...

--Bill Harris

"Dave Brown, step down"

Red Scholefield 11-24-2004 02:57 PM

Understand that District I will also have something to be thankful for! Two out of three isn't bad considering where we have come from.

Red S.
D-V and proud of it!

SSRCCPREZ 11-24-2004 03:29 PM

OH GOD>>>>>>> I hope District I can say god bye to Mr. Do nothing Don Kraft!!!

I can only hope!!!!

OH MY GOD HAPPY DAYS!!!

I might even sew my District 1 patch back on my jacket!!!!

Geistware 11-24-2004 03:51 PM

So is this official?

hattend 11-24-2004 04:43 PM

It's on the home page of the AMA so it's official: http://www.modelaircraft.org/

AMA President Elect - Dave Brown
2nd - Dave Mathewson
3rd - Bill Oberdieck

AMA District I VP Elect - Andy Argenio
2nd - Don Kraft

AMA District V VP Elect - Tony Stillman
2nd - Judi Dunlap
3rd - Manny Sousa

District IX VP Elect - Mark Smith
Uncontested

Don

Red Scholefield 11-24-2004 05:21 PM

ORIGINAL: hattend

It's on the home page of the AMA so it's official: http://www.modelaircraft.org/

AMA President Elect - Dave Brown
2nd - Dave Mathewson
3rd - Bill Oberdieck

AMA District I VP Elect - Andy Argenio
2nd - Don Kraft

AMA District V VP Elect - Tony Stillman
2nd - Judi Dunlap
3rd - Manny Sousa

District IX VP Elect - Mark Smith
Uncontested

Don
Same old, same old! Post the winners without posting the actual numbers. [>:] I hope the shift in power on the EC will put a stop this kind of keeping the membership in the dark. Numbers will tell us too much?

tailskid 11-24-2004 07:48 PM

Congrats to District V.....finally Tony gets to put into action what modeling is all about!

Jerry

The PIPE 11-24-2004 08:01 PM

Dear Fellow District I AND DISTRICT V RCer's:

The PIPE here again...and since I've had the pleasure of Tony Stillman doing a NICE re-bearing-ing of my veteran OS FS-40 "pre-Surpass" four stroke engine a year and a half ago at Radio South...I'm CERTAIN that he will do District V quite WELL in his new post...VERY nice news!

And as for "Do-Nothing DON" in my District I??? Well, Andy had MANY people get the word out that he was running for Don's office...myself included...and we New Englanders can ALSO say, along with the Southeast USA's aeromodelers, we made a change for the BETTER...Andy is a positively, and pleasantly EBULLIENT, person from talking with him on the phone these past few months as I've helped him in my small way, and having HIM and Tony Stillman in Muncie SHOULD start some BETTER things going there as well...

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone...especially to those who DID vote for Tony AND Andy...and to use a much-heard-before phrase, perhaps the "sky's the limit" for improvements in the AMA over the coming years...the changes ARE just starting to happen with this season's AMA election results!!!

Yours Sincerely,

The PIPE!

abel_pranger 11-24-2004 08:06 PM

ORIGINAL: tailskid

Congrats to District V.....finally Tony gets to put into action what modeling is all about!

Jerry
So, Jerry -

Are you ready to come back to D-V, or do we have to give the boot to Chuck as well?

Abel

tailskid 11-24-2004 08:30 PM

No way!!!! I love it out here - 12 months of flying season.....very little wind (and NO rain to speak of)....of course we do get a cloud every once in a while <g>......is Chuck still in that club or did they finally give him the boot?

Jerry

depfife 11-24-2004 08:36 PM

Congratulations Tony!

Eric

SSRCCPREZ 11-26-2004 07:54 AM

Congrats DV...as a DI member I share your happiness and renewed exhuberance for what may come in the future.