RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   AMA Discussions (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/ama-discussions-74/)
-   -   New Hypothetical, one we should all fear... (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/ama-discussions-74/5665716-new-hypothetical-one-we-should-all-fear.html)

Master Chief 04-04-2007 05:39 PM

New Hypothetical, one we should all fear...

Man, wait till we turn into a Totalitarian State and RC modeling becomes federally regulated..

Fear the FAMA - Federal Aeronautical Model Administration..... [:@]

oh noes....... :(

exeter_acres 04-04-2007 05:54 PM

RE: New Hypothetical, one we should all fear...

1 Attachment(s)

Red Scholefield 04-04-2007 06:51 PM

You guys run out of CA or something? No planes to build, no planes to fly?

STLPilot 04-04-2007 07:31 PM

Hey I know that troll, Norway Pavillion, Epcot Disneyworld.

exeter_acres 04-04-2007 07:37 PM

LOl!!

:D

DavidAgar 04-04-2007 07:59 PM

Hey look at the bright side, it will create many new and exciting jobs. Good Luck, Dave

littlecrankshaf 04-04-2007 11:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Master Chief

Man, wait till we turn into a Totalitarian State and RC modeling becomes federally regulated..

Fear the FAMA - Federal Aeronautical Model Administration..... [:@]

oh noes....... :(
LOL!

You know there are many here that contend that is already the case and seem relish and welcome such...do a search on FAA and see for yourself.

Jim Thomerson 04-05-2007 11:06 AM

At sometime in the future, the only outdoor model aviation allowed will be electric control line. Prepare yourselves.[X(]

Liberator 04-05-2007 11:30 AM

We should all post our pics standing under the Norway PAvillion Troll. I have a few I am sure.
Now lets talk about something that is really serious.

Don't you think that the women at the Norway Pavillion in Epcot are amazing? Makes ya want to travel to Norway.

STLPilot 04-05-2007 11:37 AM

I have a bunch of pics with that troll as well, I'll dig them up. Maelstrom is one of my fav rides in Epcot, but I am more partial to Rio Del Tempo in Mexico. Mexico's version of It's A Small World. However Norway is bottom on the list when it comes to the food in the International Pavillions. Germany's food takes the prize.

As far as the women in Norway, they are like no other on earth. I got to spend 4 months there when I was in the military and I can tell you right now that they dig American men, a lot.

rcmiket 04-05-2007 01:25 PM

"After reading some of these threads, and of course having contributed to most of them in this particular subject, my business partner, myself and a couple other friends decided that we are going to take on a big challenge, starting today.

We made a few phone calls to see if we could do something which most people think is impossible, to create an e-power radio control field in America's busiest park, Central Park NYC. Central Park is 843 acres and has roughly 25 million people pass through it in a single year. So far after the few initial calls we discovered that it's definitely possible, but it will take work, a lot of work. We not only decided that we are going to stop at nothing to help create this field, but we are also going to document every single step of the way in this thread and some other online and offline venues as well. We are also going to show you that not only are we going to stop at nothing to get it going but demonstrate that we are going to keep as safe and even moreso then any other RC field in America, which of course will only know in the future. But with 25 million heads walking through a year, those stats shouldn't take too long. "

Hey. This is off topic but what ever happened to this STL. T've been meaning to ask you and it slipped my mind till now.