Please find here the answers:
1) I know it can run on jet a or keroseen but if i go to jet a do i still mix it with aeroshell turbine oil 500?
Yes, jet or keroseen needs oil. Please mix as stated in the manual.
2) is aeroshell turbine oil 500 the same as BP turbo oil 2380? i have the bp stuff here in town at the local airport.
Yes, both have the same MIL. specification.
3) I have bits and pieces of a manual but would like the whole thing. Ideas where i can get a complete one?
Hereby the link to our manual: http://www.amtjets.com/pdf/AMT%20Mercury%20HP%20manual%20scan.pdf
4) The aplication I plan on useing will not be RC. So I dont need a remote. but would like to controll the throtle via a riostat. but dont know what voltages i need to operate or what wires. i figured out what harness but theres 3 wires.
-The ECU is design to use RC-pulses. These pulse are 1...2ms long with a repeat time of 20ms. Please use a RC-pulse generator which can be bought on the net or schematics can also be found on the net.
5) The engine came with a AMT ASU it states in the instructons that i need a 3 way switch on the ECU to operate. there is a connector but no female conector. so all i need is to know what wire goes where in the 3 way switch.
As described in point 4 the ECU uses two inputs for control. One channel is for the operating switch which has three positions. Another channel is used for throttle control. Please see manual.
6) I am interested in a smoke effect. if i understand this correctly all i need is to pump fuel at the tail of the motor and it will vaporize it.
-Hereby a possible solution for smoke. http://www.amtjets.com/pdf/1%20valve%20smoke%20system%20using%20P2.pdf
Please beware if the nozzle is too near the exhaust the vaporized fuel will ignite. PLEASE BE CAREFUL !!!!!