Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Kangke Usa offers terrible customer service!!!!!

Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Kangke Usa offers terrible customer service!!!!!

Old 07-08-2011, 10:50 AM
blhollo2
My Feedback: (278)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kangke Usa offers terrible customer service!!!!!

I have never been more frustrated than now. I needed to order 4 brackets and a wing tube for my 1/4 scale kangke monocoupes wing struts to attach to. I call the listed 631-274-3040 and get a message that the number dialed is no longer in service. that’s odd, so i go online and I find another number 631-806-8118 and a man with a heavy thick Asian accent answers "hello?" and for an instant i thought i dialed the wrong number and I ask "is this Kangke use?" and he says yes. So oddly I say ok, i need to order a part, and rudely he says "ok what?" so i try to explain to him what I need so he does not get the order incorrect and he keeps talking over me when I’m trying to give him the parts information. He interrupts me and says "ok ok i got it!! Then he tells me to just send an email and tell him what I need to order. So i type up the email and describe the part and click send. 3 days pass and I receive no response or confirmation of email so i call again and he answers "yes?" tell him he has not sent me any invoice or PayPal invoice. He says "ok, I send” and I ask him again to confirm that he is sending me the 4 brackets and the wing tube 2 days later i get the invoice and 1 week and 3 days later I receive the wrong parts and obviously I am upset. I feel like if I had someone who speaks decent English and took the time to listen to what i was asking for rather than rushing me off the phone and being rude with a huge language barrier i might have gotten the right part. Kangke makes a decent ARF but i will never ever again buy from them, because unless you know or speak Chinese or whatever language is native to "peter" that’s the only way you’re going to get the right part. There hours of operation or not consistent and they need to really work on their customer service. Terrible terrible experience. They have great looking airplanes but do yourself a favor and look somewhere else.
Old 07-09-2011, 07:07 AM
blhollo2
My Feedback: (278)

Default RE: Kangke Usa offers terrible customer service!!!!!

also they have not tried to come to a solution that doesnt require me to pay for shipping[>:]
Old 07-10-2011, 10:32 AM
Gizmo-RCU
My Feedback: (27)

Default RE: Kangke Usa offers terrible customer service!!!!!

Couldn't let this pass. I have a Big Monocoupe and needed assistance with missing parts. The man I talked with sounds like the same one you delta with.
I had no problems with understanding him and found him most helpful. I would be glad to deal with them again. BTW these are well build ARF's...

Perhaps someone was having a bad day[:@]