Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Will a Funtana 125 cowl fit a Funtana 90?

I have a Funtana 90 that's been hanging in my garage for years now that I'd like to resurrect. The cowl is cut for a Saito 180 (sold the engine years ago) but I plan on mounting a DLE 20. Funtana 90 cowls are no longer available, but the Funtana 125 cowl is. From the printed specs, the two planes appear to be identical in size. Does anyone know if the 125 cowl will work on the 90?

Thanks!
    Pauly
    Corona RC Club

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Will a Funtana 125 cowl fit a Funtana 90?

The Funtana 125 cowl fit on my Funtana X100....and from what Ive read i think it would work. if you need measurements , let me know. Be more than happy to give you the specs.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Will a Funtana 125 cowl fit a Funtana 90?

ORIGINAL: ro347

The Funtana 125 cowl fit on my Funtana X100....and from what Ive read i think it would work. if you need measurements , let me know. Be more than happy to give you the specs.

Measurements would be awesome! I think the height and width of the firewall is all I would need, and maybe the length of the cowl.

Thanks!
    Pauly
    Corona RC Club