Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

What do ugly women and ARF's have in common?

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2011, 07:01 PM
Kmot
My Feedback: (24)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: What do ugly women and ARF's have in common?

I was wondering if anyone else remembered that song!
Old 11-26-2011, 07:33 PM
lopflyers
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I have 7 planes, they are all ARFs, I just have one wife and she is beautiful, go figure[:'(]
Old 11-26-2011, 09:04 PM
MetallicaJunkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

neither mind being abused [:'(] thats mean
Old 11-26-2011, 09:19 PM
rcguy59
My Feedback: (8)

Where's that popcorn...
Old 11-26-2011, 11:51 PM
oskartek

They're easy?

Old 11-26-2011, 11:55 PM
rcguy59

Some are not only easy, but the covering is practically falling off before you get them home!
Old 11-27-2011, 03:39 AM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

Some guys are never grateful or appreciative of What they have.

Didn't know what I had till I lost it.     19 Dec 96 Age 51

Best ARF God ever made.

Old 11-27-2011, 07:03 AM
captinjohn

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well we got some new guys in this thread anyway! I wonder how many women read this???? Ha !
Old 11-27-2011, 07:38 AM
VF84sluggo
My Feedback: (55)

ORIGINAL: rcguy59

Some are not only easy, but the covering is practically falling off before you get them home!
Now that's funny right there...
Old 11-27-2011, 08:19 AM
p39
My Feedback: (5)

Not necessarily aers or ugly women... but one thing airplanes and women have in common they they get quiet... something bas is going to happen.
Old 11-27-2011, 08:54 AM
brentg269
My Feedback: (2)

I have a lot of arfs and one beautiful wife..That does not mind if i buy more. Arfs that is.....Don't get much better than that..
Old 11-27-2011, 09:56 AM
TBONE6

.........at least my ARFs don't get all pi$$y when I play with my girlfriend all day
Old 11-27-2011, 10:08 AM
TheKennyKiller
Banned

I bet most of the people posting here aren't much to look at.
Old 11-27-2011, 10:11 AM
Oberst
Banned

ARFs really are a lot like fat chicks: A lot of fun until your friends find out...

Ah, My friends had no say who I married, and I didn't give two hoots what their opinion was. My wife became fat do to medical problems and I love her more each day. She was in the hospital for 2 weeks about a week ago and I took care of her, the house and my 3 year old son including other things.

I didn't date my wife for my friends, and I don't care what people think of my ARF or kit aircraft- I enjoy both my wife and my ARFs. I buy ARF aircraft and kits for myself including doing a little scratch building on the side. I don't assemble or build for anyone in here, and I don't care what other people think of my aircraft. All that matters is we enjoy what we fly.

Please quit with the ARF trashing, I can build with the best and I choose to enjoy ARF's. And please quit with the fat women insults please, some people have a problem with their weight- it doesn't make them less human.

What has turned into a joke is now becoming a little insulting.

Pete
Old 11-27-2011, 10:25 AM
Oberst
Banned

ORIGINAL: Scale Freak

Sorry, this is not the least bit funny.

I agree.

ETA: I can't post what my wife said to the vast majority of the posts here. Mainly because I don't speak French/German, but it sounded bad. Something about a cast-iron frying pan and skulls?

Pete
Old 11-27-2011, 11:56 AM
SigMan
My Feedback: (21)

i love ARF's and ugly women .
Old 11-27-2011, 01:03 PM
combatpigg
My Feedback: (3)

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

ORIGINAL: Oberst

ARFs really are a lot like fat chicks: A lot of fun until your friends find out...

Ah, My friends had no say who I married, and I didn't give two hoots what their opinion was. My wife became fat do to medical problems and I love her more each day. She was in the hospital for 2 weeks about a week ago and I took care of her, the house and my 3 year old son including other things.

I didn't date my wife for my friends, and I don't care what people think of my ARF or kit aircraft- I enjoy both my wife and my ARFs. I buy ARF aircraft and kits for myself including doing a little scratch building on the side. I don't assemble or build for anyone in here, and I don't care what other people think of my aircraft. All that matters is we enjoy what we fly.

Please quit with the ARF trashing, I can build with the best and I choose to enjoy ARF's. And please quit with the fat women insults please, some people have a problem with their weight- it doesn't make them less human.

Pete

You don't seem to understand. This is an "ARF Trashing" thread. If you don't like it, have your hand stamped on the way out so that you can get a full refund from RCU for your mis-spent time here.
Old 11-27-2011, 01:16 PM
rcguy59

Too many people these days seem to WANT to be offended. Fine. To all those people, go away and leave this thread to those of us with a sense of humor.
Old 11-27-2011, 01:29 PM
combatpigg
My Feedback: (3)

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

What's interesting is to go through the all time Major League Baseball Register from A to Z and look at all the nick names players of the late 1800's to early 1900s had.
Some of those nick names were pretty outlandish.
Those people were obviously better at laughing at themselves as well as others and were good sports about "kidding".
Of course I'm speaking in general terms, but I think that was the trend.

None of those guys back then would have been caught dead with an ARF model unless you were some aristocratic, spoiled brat who had a man servant to do everything for you..........
Old 11-27-2011, 02:45 PM
vasek
My Feedback: (4)

what they have in common?

easy, everyone would have a better looking one if only they could afford it [:@]
Old 11-27-2011, 03:11 PM
MetallicaJunkie

ORIGINAL: combatpigg

What's interesting is to go through the all time Major League Baseball Register from A to Z and look at all the nick names players of the late 1800's to early 1900s had.
Some of those nick names were pretty outlandish.

Those people were obviously better at laughing at themselves as well as others and were good sports about ''kidding''.
Of course I'm speaking in general terms, but I think that was the trend.

None of those guys back then would have been caught dead with an ARF model unless you were some aristocratic, spoiled brat who had a man servant to do everything for you..........

got a link...i googled it but nothing relevant came out..
Old 11-27-2011, 03:12 PM
rcguy59

That might be too true to be funny. Still good, though.
Old 11-27-2011, 03:15 PM
jpjamie

Getting into the cockpit of an ARF is way faster but sometimes there's that nagging empty feeling something's missing.

The alternative is spending time and effort out of your short life getting emotionally involved. At times you may ask yourself if all the hassle is really worth it. You know, making sure all the parts are shaped right and fit perfectly before adding your glue. Of course then there's being gentle, caring and genuinely interested in not breaking anything in the process. Thinking sequentially, arranging time to be together, getting advice from friends as well as finding the best man for your preflight check.

With any ARF (ugly or not) the experience of a maiden flight is basically the same, it's just that you've not spent as much time out of your life getting there.
So as you lay there the next morning you think about how life might be more about quality than quantity.
Old 11-27-2011, 03:18 PM
Oberst
Banned

ORIGINAL: combatpigg

ORIGINAL: Oberst

Pete

You don't seem to understand. This is an ''ARF Trashing'' thread. If you don't like it, have your hand stamped on the way out so that you can get a full refund from RCU for your mis-spent time here.
No, I understand completely. You are using the "mask" of bashing ARFs to bash women, something that a person of class would not do. If you don't like ARFs, then make a thread stating so, or stay out of the ARF thread. Seems more like trolling out of off-season boredom more than an actual helpful thread. This sort of thing will only hurt the reputation of RCU, beginning fliers and beginning AND experienced women fliers who occasionally visit this thread.

Last time I knew, RC flying wasn't only a men's hobby. This is the kind of talk that keeps women away from the hobby and keeps women unsupportive of the hobby itself. And this sort of thread doesn't belong on a site that is here for support and help for fliers. It belongs in a lounge-type subforum.

I have a great sense of humor; I just don't have a sense of humor when people attack women, fat people or personal choice for any other reason than to be trolls. I wouldn't go to a kit thread and start bashing kits. My mother didn't raise me that way.

Besides, aren't all aircraft in a sense "almost ready to fly" until they're at the flight line?

Reminds me of someone going off because they built their car from scratch while someone just went to a used car lot and put a little effort into the car and the scratch builder has a sissy fit because his ego is offended.

Pete
Old 11-27-2011, 03:28 PM
rcguy59

Oberst: You have utterly and completely failed to grasp the spirit of this thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.