Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Toysonics Electric XB-70

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Toysonics Electric XB-70

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 12:23 PM
Steve Westphal

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Toysonics Electric XB-70

I have a Toysonics EDF XB-70 with horrible directions. Couldn't get the radio to work at first and now the front isn't wide enough for the battery. Anyone out there with experience using this model? Let me know as I have a few questions!!!!!!

Steve Westphal
Old 02-27-2012, 10:19 AM
P-39 fan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Toysonics Electric XB-70

Hi Steve, I have this plane, but I bought the kit version from TOYSONICSand have installed my JR radio. I am using a 4 cell,2200,40c battery. DONOT put it in the far forward position. The plane will be too nose heavy. The plane actually flies very well and slows down for landing with a very high nose attitude.It can be sensitive in roll, so use expo or keep the total deflection less than islisted in the instructions. I fly off of short grass and have had no issues with the retracts. As a side note, try not to do your takeoff in a crosswind.Do you have your transmitter set to elevons ?. One servo plugged into the aileron port ,the other into the elevator port. Hope this helps