Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

H9 T-34. What a pile of crap!

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

H9 T-34. What a pile of crap!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 01:30 AM
forestroke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: H9 T-34. What a pile of crap!

In light of this:
ORIGINAL: rcfireman

Av8r4aa, no need to be so obnoxious!!!!!! I am simple making my opinion know. I have NOT insulted you in any way have I ;or anyone else for that matter? So, please refrain from your rude comments.
I think you should be kind enough to retract this:
ORIGINAL: rcfireman

I think that this kit must have been assembled on a Friday by some 13 year old kid who was just about to pay off his slave contract!!!!! Absolutely TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!
Unless, of course, you find that slave, child labor is something to joke about. If you suspect that slave, child labor is making these planes, I would hope that you would be human enough to refrain from purchasing them.
Old 12-13-2005, 02:34 AM
mimhoff
My Feedback: (3)

If you feel the post should be removed you should probably direct your request to a moderator since the post was created more than two years ago by someone who has not posted anything new since February 2004.
Old 12-13-2005, 03:06 AM
forestroke

mimhoff - silly me. that stuff just gets to me. thanks for pointing that out!

but as people still do read the thread, i hope that these callous comments about child slavery regardless of where in the world (China, India, Africa... etc.) cease throughout RCU. it's already such an atrocity that these children have been tormented that i hope we can extend to them at least a little respect and dignity.

i know that this is a forum for RC enthusiasts to talk about their passion and not one for social issues so i apologize to those that have to read this. i will see what i can do to stop this without bringing it up at in the forums.

as for the H9 kits, there are many fake kits out there. i would not be surprised if many of them make their way through online auctions to the states! buyers BEWARE!
Old 12-13-2005, 06:47 AM
mimhoff
My Feedback: (3)

Not a problem. I don't disagree with you about the inappropriate comments. Just wanted to suggest to you that you will probably get faster results with a PM to a moderator.

In the US we frequently joke about american automobiles built in Detroit on a Monday or Friday as being sub-standard. I suspect the author was attempting to make a clever comment and wasn't thinking of the seriousness of child slavery.