Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

FMS T-28 Trojan

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

FMS T-28 Trojan

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 06:22 PM
blainer48
My Feedback: (30)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FMS T-28 Trojan

First, I will start by saying Iam not sure if this is the right place to post, but I guess you have to start somewhere. Ijust bought one of the FMS T-28 Trojans from Banana Hobbies and just had a quick question to see if anyone has a solution. Ifly turbine jets, giant scale 3D, 50cc gas warbirds so I am not a beginner just wondering what some of you have done. The question is the electric retracts. I took it out tuesday for the first flight and Inoticed the main gear did not stay up all the way in the wells and so the inner gear doors were hanging open and the wheels were hanging just a bit.This is my first plane from FMSor Banana Hobbies and was wondering if this is pretty much common and that is just how they are or if there is a way to adjust them up a little more. I have read so many mixed reviews and comments about the Banana Hobbies stuff but I have always like the looks of the FMST-28 so I finally bit the bullet and get one. It flies very nice and very scale and the looks for an electric are awesome. Just wish the gear tucked up a little nicer in the air. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Jason
Old 06-14-2012, 09:38 PM
radius1x1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FMS T-28 Trojan

I've had similar problems an made my own linkage out of beefier materials.