Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Pitt 40 CG help

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Pitt 40 CG help

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 10:58 PM
Dauntae

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Pitt 40 CG help

I got out of the hobby for a few years but getting back into it now, When I got out of it I had a pitts 40 that Nitro models and a few other places sold and still do I think and originally had a 70 4-stroke (YES way overkill LOL) Well anyhow I got a new Magnum 52 for it and was in the middle of switching over and had it mounted but NEVER re balenced it, Then life had other plans and I was out of the hobby for a few years and kept all my stuff because I knew I'd be back and now I can't find where the CG is supposed to be. If you have this plane what did you use for the CG. I do remember the CG in the instructions was wrong but all the guys here had it figured out and that's what I had mine set to and flew great. Now I want to get this cool little bipe flying again and the search function is working like Poop for me for some reason. So if you know what it flies well on I'll be very greatful
Old 05-25-2013, 04:49 AM
jbdismukes
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pitt 40 CG help

Try this link:

http://adamone.rchomepage.com/cg_calc.htm

Jack
Old 05-25-2013, 07:44 AM
Dauntae

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Pitt 40 CG help

HUH what happened to the title of my thread? I can't seem to get the links to work for some reason.