Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Silence Twister ARF (thread restart)

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Silence Twister ARF (thread restart)

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2013, 03:38 PM
Widget
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Silence Twister ARF (thread restart)

Hey Guys,

I would really like to get a new thread started on the Silence Twister from Seagull. I have scoured the Internet and can find very little, and what I have found is mostly of no use. I plan on putting a 1.20 4s in it, as it is a heavy model. I got a killer deal on one of the last (Seagull) Silence Twister ARF's from Horizon on what was probably a clearance sale. So if anyone is building and/or flying one out there, I sure would appreciate hearing all about your learning curve to get this thing up, and then back down again without too much hassle. When I first saw this advertized, I had to have one, but by the time they were available in the USA, the price was a deal-killer. I should have bought 3 or 4 of them at that price, as I believe it was $149 plus shipping.
Old 01-22-2020, 08:55 AM
Hunter49

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am the proud owner of this Bird. Can't post pix yet as I need to get to 10 posts before being able to. I have a 15cc Evolution Gas motor installed. I have not had it in the air yet as winter came before I was ready. Awaiting Spring.