Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Top Flite Corsair ARF .60 v.s. Hangar 9 Corsair 20cc ARF

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Top Flite Corsair ARF .60 v.s. Hangar 9 Corsair 20cc ARF

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2015, 06:00 PM
pkf3
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top Flite Corsair ARF .60 v.s. Hangar 9 Corsair 20cc ARF

Looking for feedback on both these ARFs. As I have little time to build ( I still build kits) I am looking to purchase either the TF .60 Corsair ARF or the H9 20cc Corsair ARF. Would like to hear from those that have assembled and flown either one or both. Would like to know about quality, construction, ground handling, flight characteristics, fitment, durability of covering/ finish, etc and anything else you might think of. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being best) how would you rate each....

I like the scale looks of the H9 vs the TF. Top Flite is well known for quality. Hit and miss with H9 (from my experience). I have had a couple of H9 ARFs that did impress me as far as quality but.....I am undecided and there is not much unbiased, non manufacturer info out there on either of these. I am leaning towards H9 for scale looks alone. The TF Corsair would be more economical to finish out ( cost is not a deciding factor) What to do, what to do......

I am undecided at this point a would like to here from "The People". Thanks in advance.
Old 04-27-2015, 02:40 AM
SkyPilot101

Possibly the single most deciding factor between the two.....Retracts, and that point go's to Horizon!
Old 04-27-2015, 10:14 AM
pkf3
My Feedback: (16)

Originally Posted by SkyPilot101
Possibly the single most deciding factor between the two.....Retracts, and that point go's to Horizon!
I agree...I do like the retracts and gear available for the H9 kit.