Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Which ARF Aerobeez or RedwingRc?

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Which ARF Aerobeez or RedwingRc?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 05:03 AM
Decker79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which ARF Aerobeez or RedwingRc?

I'm looking for a good ARF for the MXS-R 30cc plane. I need opinions on Aerobeez and RedwingRC arf quality or any other arfs out there.
Thanks
Old 05-08-2015, 09:10 AM
ira d

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Aerobeez and Redwing appear for the most part to be the same planes, I had a Redwing MXSR and it was a well designed kit and built fairly well and light but you have to be
careful when you handle it because they are built so lite. Also I had great service from Redwing and will use them again, Because I live in Calif I don't have to pay sales tax
for a purchase From Redwing but I would from Aerobeez although I may be able to save shipping with them by doing a local pickup But OTH traffic in so cal is a bear.
Old 05-09-2015, 10:32 AM
CK1
My Feedback: (60)

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts

I haven't had an Aerobeez but I am on my 3rd flying season with my Redwing 30cc MXSR and I love it .I am not gentle on planes either. The Redwing takes all the abuse I can give it in the air and does it well too. If I had to buy another it would also be from Redwing . Great plane and great people too.
Old 05-09-2015, 11:59 AM
ira d

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I might add the Redwing planes can be flown aggressively in the air with no problem but as I was saying about handling it I was talking about when you pick it up to move or transport it.
Old 05-09-2015, 04:02 PM
Decker79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guys