Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

manufacturer of planes

Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

manufacturer of planes

Old 10-29-2015, 05:44 PM
cotman
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default manufacturer of planes

I've bought skyliner models, Gold Wing models, planes from Redwing and Chief aircraft .. and all the ARF's look alike in the way there built. Does anyone know where these planes are built. I'd almost bet that most are built by the same company. Anyone got any information on this. Thanks
Old 10-29-2015, 06:53 PM
tailskid
My Feedback: (34)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

That is a Top Secret topic......and you and I do not have the proper clearance to know....it is a " need to know" classifications!
Old 10-29-2015, 10:52 PM
ira d

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by cotman
I've bought skyliner models, Gold Wing models, planes from Redwing and Chief aircraft .. and all the ARF's look alike in the way there built. Does anyone know where these planes are built. I'd almost bet that most are built by the same company. Anyone got any information on this. Thanks
I would bet you are right about the same company building these planes and you can add the Aerobeez models as well, I doubt anyone in the know will actually come on here and confirm anything though.
Old 10-30-2015, 02:17 AM
JimmyZep

Good question.

Jimmy
Old 10-31-2015, 01:33 AM
bluescoobydoo

if you post some picture we might be able to help, a lot of jets are made by the big names feibao, jetlegend, black horse,etc
Old 11-02-2015, 02:30 PM
Granpooba
My Feedback: (5)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cotman
Try looking to CHINA , THAILAND, VIETNAM.

I think those are about the basic countries putting out ARF's.

I think !!!

I've purchased a couple of ARF's within the last couple of years and when they show up on my door step with shipping boxes stating " Made In China ", I really do not think that they mean the shipping box was made in China. LOL But then again, the box was also probably made there. LOL

Last edited by Granpooba; 11-02-2015 at 02:32 PM.