Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Hobbico Next Star

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Hobbico Next Star

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2016, 09:14 AM
Motorhomer
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hobbico Next Star

A friend gave me a crashed and semi-repaired Hobbico Next Star, the 68" nitro version. I'm going to give it to my grandson so he can learn to fly.I changed it to electric, and it's ready for final assembly, EXCEPT for the wing joiner. Didn't come to me with all the other stuff. Tried Tower, Hobbico, and a few others.No joy, any one got one they want to sell/give or whatever? Thanks guys,Motorhomer
Old 05-06-2016, 10:18 AM
RBACONS
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If its the round metal rod, just buy a piece of K&S music wire of the correct diameter at your local hobby shop and cut to fit. I've also seen K&S music wire sold at some mom&pop hardware stores.
Old 05-07-2016, 09:39 AM
bikerbc

Around here music wire that size is hard to find , it usually only goes up to 1/4" , If you can't find it I think cold rolled steel would strong enough though .
Old 05-07-2016, 11:51 AM
Motorhomer
My Feedback: (4)

You mis-understood me, probably my fault. What I need is the plastic wing joiner, it gives the correct dihidural (spell ?), and joins the two wing sides together. But thanks guys, I really appreciate it.
Ken