Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

You aren't going to believe this customer service! Fly-Model

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

You aren't going to believe this customer service! Fly-Model

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2017, 07:59 PM
slither

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up You aren't going to believe this customer service! Fly-Model

Over two years ago I purchased a Fly-Model 50cc Yak from Yong Li at rcjetsworld.com for a very reasonable price. My son had surgery shortly thereafter, and life got in the way. I still have not finished the build, though I am working on it. I look forward to flying it! Planning on a Saito FG60R3 for scale-like power (no 3-D for me ;-).

Here's the thing. I noticed that I was missing the turnbuckles for the aileron and elevator control linkages. I am confident that i did not misplace them, so i contacted Yong to purchase some. Much to my surprise, Yong immediately sent me some replacements at no charge. Unfortunately, they were too long, as the kit has gone through some updating. Again I contacted him and again he sent me others at no charge that will work.

Keep in mind that it has been over two years since I purchased this plane from him. You can see the thread on this plane, in which I posted about some shipping damage that Yong took care of right away. Here is the link:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/gian...odel-50cc.html

My version is the old one, but I can say that it is well built, the finish is very nice, and, though it does not have the control surfaces glued in place, it is a very nice piece for the money. I think that this kind of customer service is exemplary and I will buy another plane from Yong! He is a stand-up guy! I just wanted to publicly thank him. Thanks Yong!
Old 02-22-2017, 01:35 AM
Lifer
My Feedback: (1)

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts

Always good to hear a story about genuine customer service!
Old 02-22-2017, 10:37 AM
tailskid
My Feedback: (34)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I've also had a good experience working with him.....now if he would come out with some WARBIRDS
Old 02-22-2017, 03:59 PM
slither

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tailskid
I've also had a good experience working with him.....now if he would come out with some WARBIRDS
That would be cool!