Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Revolver Sport with Rimfire .80 completion questions.

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Revolver Sport with Rimfire .80 completion questions.

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2018, 04:41 PM
mcangelo4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Revolver Sport with Rimfire .80 completion questions.

Will post pics as soon as I reach ten posts! I have A rimfire and a Talon 90 ESC I need to install my Great Planes Revolver. Can someone help me with a link on dos and donts or post here? I dont think I can put the ESC in the position the instructions recommend due to space. I am looking for how to actually sotar the ESC and how to create the battery conmection etc.

I also am installing an eagletree gyro.

I'm a first timer with this install and would like to know if there's a resource that has a start to finish install. The motor is a Rimfire. I'm very excited to complete this critical step and just want to make sure I'm doing it right!
Old 09-05-2018, 04:48 PM
mcangelo4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also does 2 3s batteries needed to run the plane mean its 6s and therefore I can run on a so for 6s?
also is it possible to run the plane on 5s sorry I'm a noobie and cant find the answers online or reading through posts.