Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Modeltech Nutten Special

Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Modeltech Nutten Special

Old 03-18-2011, 06:53 AM
suburban95
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Modeltech Nutten Special

Anyone still flying a "NUTTEN Special" by Modeltech? I picked one up at our club swap meet last fall and am getting ready to fly it soon. Just wondering if anymore of them are still out there and how they fly? I love the way it looks but am a little concerned that it may land a little fast. Our field has a 200 x 200 foot black top landing strip with a longer approach area for larger planes that is grass area. Mine has an older OS 108 (BX-1) that seems to run great and idle nice and slow. Any comments much appreciated........
Old 12-18-2018, 06:59 PM
delphichenbin
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will pick up a Nutten Special in a second hand market on website China, unassembly, tonight, the seller will send me some pics show the plane status since it was stored too long, and he mentioned two aileron were lost, but i think to rebuilt them should be easy. i got Saito fa100 and OS FS120P to be ready for her.