Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

KANGKE USA - CUSTOMER SVC

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

KANGKE USA - CUSTOMER SVC

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2003, 06:45 PM
Loopman
My Feedback: (195)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KANGKE USA - CUSTOMER SVC

I just want to say that Kangke USA is top notch in my book when it comes to customer service. My Monocoupe needed replacement gear and they sent them to me "No Charge". The left wing strut metal bracket broke due to vibration and they are sending me a replacement "No Charge". I wish all RC manufacturers stood behind their products as well as Kangke USA. My Monocoupe is a favorite at the field and everyone who looks it over is amazed at the quality of its' construction. Thanks Kangke, here's wishing you greater success in 2004!

Happy Flying!

LOOPMAN
Old 12-02-2003, 11:17 PM
hroachen

Default RE: KANGKE USA - CUSTOMER SVC

I have to agree here. I've spoken to the folks at Kangke USA several times and they've spent a great deal of time with me on the phone, and I haven't even bought one of their products yet. These guys are always willing to talk, they never make you feel like they're too busy for you, and they've answered questions with a degree of honesty and integrity that's beyond what I've come to expect.

The flying season is coming to a close here in the northeast, but I'll be flying Kangke products come springtime. A Fun50 for my YS and either a Texas Hurricane or a Laser with a DA50.

D
Old 12-02-2003, 11:42 PM
PigMan Buggerus
My Feedback: (6)

I had a Cap 232 Sport, the cowl was cracked. I didn't even have to send the old one back, just took a digital photo and they sent me a new one, free of charge. Great company!!

Allan
Old 12-03-2003, 12:48 PM
OVER WORKED

I printed this thread and put it on the wall over my desk
Old 12-03-2003, 03:39 PM
ysteve1

I agree, the guys at Kangke are great. I bought an older laser 2000 from a third party and when I called Kangke for assistance they sent me all new updated hardware (even stuff that I was missing) free of charge. They even answered the phone after their business hours to help out when I had questions.
Great group and I will be buying another plane directly from them in the future.
Old 12-03-2003, 06:34 PM
jcflysrc
My Feedback: (50)

Kangke rocks! Excellent CS. Hi Ray!
Old 12-03-2003, 06:37 PM
AirGar
My Feedback: (7)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey guys,

Do any of you know their web address?

I'd like to order an extra set of F3D wheels for a another plane.

Thanks,

Gary
Old 12-03-2003, 07:06 PM
ptgarcia
My Feedback: (36)

Here ya' go Gary...

[link=http://www.kangkeusa.com]Kangke[/link]
Old 12-03-2003, 07:33 PM
AirGar

Thanks Buddy!
Old 12-03-2003, 07:46 PM
cap10b

KangeUSA rules in my book

Cap232 sport with a saito 100 and Laser 2000 with 3.2 Sach/Dolmar.

KEWL !!

JDS
Old 12-03-2003, 08:04 PM
Flyfalcons

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's my addition to the thread, having fun with the Fun 50!

http://teamsolorc.com/johnv/RyanFun50.wmv

I've also flown the Cap 60 and 120, great flying planes!
Old 12-04-2003, 08:23 AM
RickP
My Feedback: (2)

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I haven't had a Kangke plane in a while but I also agree with everyone in this thread. I am lucky enough to live close engough to them to stop in and visit. I needed a plane on the cheap and they took me in the back and made me an offer I couldn't refuse!! Then I had a problem with my TS.90 - they gave me a new carburetor, and pitts muffler for free when the weld cracked. They also tossed in a new spinner and offered tons of advice. I would not hesitate on buying from them again, the only problem is that my next purchase I want to be a 40%er :-(
RickP
Old 12-08-2003, 05:06 PM
jobo

I bought a kangke F3D and deceiding on a os 32 sx or a saito 40
any advise?
Thanks in advance
Old 12-08-2003, 05:16 PM
FlyHard

ORIGINAL: jobo

I bought a kangke F3D and deceiding on a os 32 sx or a saito 40
any advise?
Thanks in advance
This is a no brainer. Go with a OS 32 or maybe Kangke's new TS .39. I like Saitos but not for a plane designed for speed. I had one with the OS .32 SX and it smoked.
Old 12-09-2003, 06:17 PM
jobo

thanks flyhard
Thats what i thought and i am looking for one as we speak
are those plastic covers for the servos (ailerons) suppose to be glues on?
Thanks
Joe
Old 12-09-2003, 07:15 PM
FlyHard

ORIGINAL: jobo

are those plastic covers for the servos (ailerons) suppose to be glues on?
Yes. I don't think they mention them. BTW double check the glue around the servo tray. They had trouble with the adhesion to the fiberglass.
Old 12-09-2003, 11:01 PM
jobo

thanks again flyhard
I need all the advise i can get
Joe
Old 12-09-2003, 11:08 PM
vipul
My Feedback: (5)

Guys,

Kangke has the most awesome customer service. I bought the SK50 from them 2 years ago when I just got into flying and the plane was not balancing right. Since I live 20 mins from their headquarters in LI, they told me to come down and then they help me balance the plane right there and helped set it up for me. They make good planes, I just wish they would look a little nicer.
Old 12-10-2003, 11:49 AM
rockmon

I have been preaching about Kangke and their excellent customer service and the quality of their planes and yes even some of their engines (Tiger Shark) for years and it's great to see everyone is starting to check them out. The only thing that ticks me off is I didn't get one decal with my Texas Hurricane (old color scheme) and as many colors as it is, it needs some decals. Oh yah and not once has Ray offered me a new Mercedes or yacht or some FREE DECALS or anything for all the talking and free advertiseing he's gotten from me. <VBG> All I have ever recieved is great service and a fantastic product at a great price go figure.
Old 12-10-2003, 01:59 PM
OVER WORKED

You can pick up your pay check next time your in town...
If you really want some decals, send me an e-mail and I'll see what I can do.
The whole staff here at Kangke would like to thank all of you, and we wish you all the happiest of holidays.
Old 12-10-2003, 03:50 PM
AirGar

Hmmmmm...I sent them an email over a week ago and haven't heard back from. I was inquiring about purchasing a set of landing gear (that comes with the F3D). I guess not hearing from them means NO.

Glad you guys had better luck than I did.

Gary
Old 12-10-2003, 05:32 PM
OVER WORKED

AirGar, just checked, never got your e-mail. Try sending to me direct.
Old 12-11-2003, 08:45 AM
Citation01
My Feedback: (69)

Default RE: <span class=

It just DOESN't get any better than Ray and James at Kangke. I purchased a Monocoupe from a dealer who is a friend of mine and trustworthy. It was delivered and the boxes looked fine. I opened them and everything looked fine, no need to take everything out as it never goes back in and I was in the middle of something. Four months go by and it is time to build the Monocoupe. Removed the plane and contents from boxes and I almost died !!! Many ISSUES. I called James and explained the whole situation. No PROBLEM he says, pack it up and send the ENTIRE kit back. Currently they are back ordered, but we will send a replacement when they arrive. However, seeing we didn't sell it to you directly, we can not pay for shipping the old one back but I will give you a credit. GREAT, as I am on the waiting list for a WACO.
I have NEVER in my years been treated like this. Less hastle than Home Depot.

I sure learned a lesson though. When the new one arrived, I think in less than thirty minutes it was out of the boxes and inspected. I could have been out some serious money here fellows through my own ignorance. Try a similar situation with some of the big companies and see what they tell you.
I also would like to mention as above that when you call them, they make sure you have all you answers. Never in a hurry, None of this hold on, I'll get back, got another call and etc. Just great products and customer service that is #!.

I also sent them a similar letter.

John
Old 12-12-2003, 02:01 AM
Dauntae

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

4 of a group picked up the discontinued (I think it is) T-34's at the WRAM show last year and two of them are still in boxes but mine flew great as did my flying buddy However I think these where both made on friday afternon, Both of us had the exact same issue, Coming in for a nice soft landing and the landing gear block in the wing broke loose, When I opened up the wing and there was no broken wook, The glue just let go so I opened up the other wing and pulled on the LG block and that one pulled right off. The quality looked good on these planes but I think there was some real bad glue being used when these where put together, We fixed the LG and mine is still flying, My friends however dead sticked at a real bad time CRUNCH!!!! was the last thing that poor plane heard.

Dauntae
Old 12-12-2003, 04:17 PM
AirGar

Well, I must retract what I said and give Kangke the benefit of the doubt that they recieved my email. Apparently they didn't, as any Company that treats their customers the way I was treated, obviously wouldn't ignore their emails. (I know, I should of tried sending it again)

Since contacting Ray, the service was beyond anything I've experienced in dealing with hobby stores, mfg's, etc.. He refered me to James (whom he had filled in BTW), and it was him who I talked to over the phone and placed my order.

So a BIG apology to you Kangke.

And to Ray and James, Thanks guys.....it's service like this that will keep your customers happy and coming back.

Gary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.