Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Goldberg 3d Extreme Stick & 330 ARF's

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Goldberg 3d Extreme Stick & 330 ARF's

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2002, 06:37 PM
FastLaneAK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Goldberg 3d Extreme Stick & 330 ARF's

Has Anyone had the chance to get one of these Yet? The Extreme stick looks like a Dog House Extreme. The Horizontal Stab is up high and the control surfaces are big. It has a little more wing area than the Dog House and it is advertised as being a little lighter. I wanted the do the tail mods to my ultra sticks but just haven't gotten around to it yet. This should make it have way less or almost none of the pitch and roll coupling that almost all sticks have. The Dog House is what Chip Hyde and others use as Practice Planes for hovering and other things. It should be a good one. The 330 looks real fun also and it looks good too!

Lane

http://carlgoldbergproducts.com/airp...ady_to_fly.htm
Old 07-27-2002, 11:51 AM
KNIFE BROTHER

IMHO the Ex-treme 330 is the best profile on the market.
Old 07-27-2002, 12:37 PM
ghost-RCU
My Feedback: (10)

Default extreme stick

I received an E-mail from Carl Goldberg models products about this very question. According to them they will ship in early September.
Old 07-28-2002, 06:59 PM
capthis
My Feedback: (67)

I flew the extreme 330 yesterday, and IMHO the morris stuff is much lighter. It flew good but the ole pick up test side by side revealed the morris su-do-khoi was lighter. its a good plane and it sure looks slick, but I think the morris line up is just a little better.
Old 07-29-2002, 01:19 AM
sport10

The old pickup test of a complete plane is not an accurate test to base a plane brand to brand weight comparison on. There are just to many varibles to consider like engine weight, weight of different types of servos, battery weight, amount of epoxy used, and the type of pushrods used. In the end the difference could be greater than a pound. What we need is someone to weight just the airframes with an calibrated scale to come up with a valid comparison.
Old 07-30-2002, 12:40 AM
capthis
My Feedback: (67)

I agree! I hear what your saying. But I bet we'll find out its heavier. Of the people at the field several thought the same thing. Not scientific for sure.