Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Goldberg Tiger Great ARF

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Goldberg Tiger Great ARF

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2004, 04:21 PM
DustOffUH1
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Goldberg Tiger Great ARF

Just thought I'd let you know. The Carl Goldberg Tiger is a great arf! I don't know how it flies yet, not good enough for that yet. But as far as ease of construction, instructions, quality etc. I would have to say this is the best I have seen/built yet (granted I haven't built too much yet, but enough to know). It comes with everything you need except, servo's speed controller & battery. They even included some stuff they said in the instructions that weren't included. The covering job is the best I've seen yet, esp for an arf. If you're wondering why I got that and not the Eagle. Well I did order the Eagle but they sent the Tiger (same price). I didn't realize until after I started. I checked the contents to make sure everything was there but didn't notice it was the correct plane Anyway, they're inexpensive, and comes with the motor, so I might get the Eagle, use the esc, servo's etc from the Tiger. If anyone has flown the Tiger, any input would be appreaciated. Also what type/size battery are you using?
Joe
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu61079.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	163456