Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

New 81" GP Super Chipmunk

Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

New 81" GP Super Chipmunk

Old 06-26-2016, 07:58 PM
Sessholvlaru

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey guys. I recently sold mine and regretted it, and came into possession of another NIB one. Unfortunately the decal set is long gone. Anyone by chance have a spare set they'd sell? Desperate here...
Old 07-08-2016, 08:50 PM
baronbrian
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sessholvlaru
Hey guys. I recently sold mine and regretted it, and came into possession of another NIB one. Unfortunately the decal set is long gone. Anyone by chance have a spare set they'd sell? Desperate here...
i might can help a little...
before I applied mine I made b&w photocopies of all the decals. I can mail you a copy and maybe a local vinyl or sign maker could whip something up for you? pm me your address if interested.
Old 07-09-2016, 08:18 AM
Sessholvlaru

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sent you a PM. Thanks!
Old 08-31-2016, 06:56 PM
captinjohn

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JNorton
Well it's embarrassing I haven't put mine together yet. I've a Saito 150, Robart Struts, Dubro Anti Vibration mount, Hitec 5625 servos, 1500 MAH NiMh pack, Carbon fiber tubes for the wing and elevator.

I went through some very hard times last Spring and Summer including loosing my brother. I'm trying to work up the energy to put it together. So I went out and bought a SIG Sun Dancer 40 and the GP Giant Aeromaster. I'm a glutton for punishment. I hope to have all three in flying condition for Spring. We will see.
John
I hope your doing better now. Take Care John from Hesperia Mi.