Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Pi0Plane: A $150 smart fixed wing drone with the Pi Zero

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Pi0Plane: A $150 smart fixed wing drone with the Pi Zero

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2016, 10:50 PM
ikerzubi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pi0Plane: A $150 smart fixed wing drone with the Pi Zero

Hi everyone!

I haven seen any thread about "Tutorials" so I am sorry if it is not the best place for this post, but I think it is interesting for those people who want to enter in robotics world.

We have published a new tutorial in hackster
!
This tutorial
demonstrates how to build a low cost Linux drone with the Raspberry Pi Zero and the PXFmini autopilot.
The PXFmini is totally compatible with the Raspberry Pi Zero, and it provides different kind of sensors which allow, for example, autonomous missions. The drone uses a real-time capable Linux kernel, a Debian-based file system and Dronecode’s APM flight stack compiled for the PXFmini autopilot board. All these components have been put together by Erle Robotics in their OS image for the PXFmini.
All the components of the Pi0Plane can be seen in the image below. All the assembly of each component can be found in the tutorial.

Hope you like it, and feel free to ask!