Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Maidened my Mach II

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Maidened my Mach II

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2005, 10:40 PM
Backwing
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Maidened my Mach II

Actually my Mach III, but with an OS 46LA and a 10x7 prop, I was blown away! This plane really performs.
Without trying to sound like a MAN review, it really only needed about 3 clicks right aileron, and 2 down elev.
I only got in 1 flight due to time, and the wind was picking up so I didn't get to do too much, but it holds perfect level flight, rolls and loops very smooth, even holds a nice knife edge. It even has nearly unlimited vertical, but I'm going to try a different prop and see if it will go unlimited.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll take it up again.
It's almost more fun than my Twist.
Old 01-22-2005, 02:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Maidened my Mach II

For the money, I have yet to see an ARF that is even close to this plane. Last summer, I almost wore mine out. My buddy has one with the OS 46LA. He uses a 11x6. Cuts down on the speed a little, but has great vertical. I have a few other planes, but when I go to the field its always the Mach II and then I have to choose whatever else I want to bring.
Old 01-22-2005, 10:26 AM
tIANci

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Maidened my Mach II

Backwing - its a nice little plane, I did not like it due to personal preferrence, sold mine after 2 flights. Still I will say its a great plane. Good for pylong racing for sure! As for your engine also try an 11x5 prop for more vertical performance. This plane can prop hang, my pal does it on the Mach I and its a real proper prop hang!