Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

GSP Extra 300 80 incher

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

GSP Extra 300 80 incher

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2001, 04:04 PM
Jim D
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GSP Extra 300 80 incher

Hey guys, one of my very best flying buddies (in fact my original instructor) picked up one of the GSP 80 inch Extra 300's at Joe Nall this year. He hasn't assembled it yet, but given the feedback I've seen here and other places about GSP, I wonder what he has gotten into.

Anybody got first hand experience on this one?

I'll be printing this thread and giving it to him (no internet), so any info appreciated.
Old 12-28-2001, 08:25 PM
JBH
Banned
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GSP Extra 300 80 incher

Hi Jim!

I have no experience with that plane or GiantScalePlanes. So, take this for what it is worth. ;-)

I'll stick my neck out and say that if he's a decent builder he should be able to make a good plane out of it. It may take a little more time, hardware, and glue... but I would think you could re-work any deficiencies you might come across.

I have two friends that immediately strip the covering off of any ARF they buy. Really, though, some ARFs don't need a thing (that's the case with the three I can whole heartedly recommend). But, most need a little or alot of... let's call it... love. :-)